Glock Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All!

I finally became a man today and bought my fist gun. It's a Glock 17 and I can't wait till it's in. I'm pretty green to the world of guns n' ammo, so I look forward to learning a lot from everyone.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Welcome and you will get all the help you need on this Forum. Unlike other firearm forums we are a polite bunch and ready to help.

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
Being a man is not buying a gun but understanding it and how to use it. Be safe and learn good handling and it will be a good tool

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
welcome to the forum jbok, good to have you hear. If your first time shooter please see a range that offers some basic instruction. It's always to get a good foundation before you begin. We don't want anything to happen to ya you just got here. :)

·
Registered
960 Posts
Welcome from Alabama! If you are new to guns period, take a gun safety course, no doubt. You will learn some valuable information that just simply "can't be told to you". Hands on experience is the best method, no question. My training consisted of wheel guns (revolvers) with experienced people growing up, military and then, semi's. Congrats and you be happy and feel much safer after some good knowledge from a good instructor. Also, it's a great way to meet fellow gun owners! :)

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Hello All!

I finally became a man today and bought my fist gun. It's a Glock 17 and I can't wait till it's in. I'm pretty green to the world of guns n' ammo, so I look forward to learning a lot from everyone.
Welcome aboard...Your G17 is a Gen3, born in 2012... :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts