Glock Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a former Glock owner G27. My passion is 1911's, I have a Kimber and a Desert Eagle. Just picked up a G17, have not shot it yet but I am fully confident
It is a winner. I will probably use the Glock as my carry gun.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
welcome goyena72, G17's definitely lighter on the hip. I have a Springfield M1911A1. Love it but it's a boat anchor compared to the G23

·
Registered
655 Posts
Welcome to the forum. 1911 are wonderful pieces of craftsmanship. I am with ZK nd the boat anchor statement.

Glad to have you join us, safe shooting.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Welcome from a former 1911 fan. I still like them but for me Glock is my EDC. BTW, I love Vegas !!!!!!

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
I am a former Glock owner G27. My passion is 1911's, I have a Kimber and a Desert Eagle. Just picked up a G17, have not shot it yet but I am fully confident
Welcome, goyena72!

Nice to have 18 rounds on the hip :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
I am a former Glock owner G27. My passion is 1911's, I have a Kimber and a Desert Eagle. Just pickheersed up a G17, have not shot it yet but I am fully confident
Grats on the new glock. Trigger might be a bit long for ya, but its a great gun.
cheers
RW

·
Registered
655 Posts
+1 on that...Love Kimbers, but gotta have a Glock
Love the old Kimbers, not a fan of the new one that I had, it was nothing but trouble. Love the DW, Colts, Springfield's, and if I had the money tree in my back yard I would dabble in the likes of Wilson Combat / Nighhawk Custom. I think that my favorite are the original GI issue 1911's they just have that nostalgic air about them.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Love the old Kimbers, not a fan of the new one that I had, it was nothing but trouble. Love the DW, Colts, Springfield's, and if I had the money tree in my back yard I would dabble in the likes of Wilson Combat / Nighhawk Custom. I think that my favorite are the original GI issue 1911's they just have that nostalgic air about them.
Oh man...yep, love the GI issues...

·
Registered
655 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts