Glock Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just trying to learn something new besides motorcycles. Went to a range about a month ago and had so much fun, I was hooked. Ordered a 19 and am still waiting for my Glock, very patiently.

phil

·
Registered
655 Posts
Welcome to the land of misfits. Glad that you could join us. The hardest part is the wait, but once it is here you will have a blast. Enjoy the new toy and safe shooting from Kansas.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the welcome! I am getting a 17 and my wife is getting a 19. I went to a place here in San Diego called the Glock Store (not where I ordered ours) and I did not know there were so many things that can be done to these guns. I guess it is like everything we get nowadays, there's always something to upgrade, modify, or change.

Anyone here happy with a unmodified Glock?

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Thanks for the welcome! I am getting a 17 and my wife is getting a 19. I went to a place here in San Diego called the Glock Store (not where I ordered ours) and I did not know there were so many things that can be done to these guns. I guess it is like everything we get nowadays, there's always something to upgrade, modify, or change.

Welcome...seems the story on the wait is all too familiar... Unmodified Glocks...I love 'em...I do very little to them...except shoot 'em...
There's something for everyone, though...That's what makes them great...

·
Registered
1,292 Posts

Welcome! I think most Glock owners keep it stock - it's darn near perfect anyway :)

The most common mod is probably the sights. I almost always replace them, then invest heavily in ammo and call it a day.

Have fun and be safe!

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Welcome! I think most Glock owners keep it stock - it's darn near perfect anyway :)

The most common mod is probably the sights. I almost always replace them, then invest heavily in ammo and call it a day.

Have fun and be safe!

Heavy ammo investment...perfect companion to the Perfect gun...

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Welcome! We share two of the same hobbies, Motorcycles and Glocks (I also collect Spyderco knives).

·
Registered
655 Posts
Don't talk about knives, I will just wind up buying another one. I have so much self control.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks again for all the welcomes and advice. Still no delivery yet. Wondering how long it will be. Supposed to go to the desert next weekend to shoot. Guess my shotgun will have to do until the Glock comes in.

TexCowboy: I guess we have 3 things in common. I was born and raised in Texas, but never came back after I served in the Navy for 22 1/2 years.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.