Glock Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Glad to be aboard. I own a variety of handguns and long guns, but no Glock (yes, I know it's amazing).

I am a CCW license holder and carry daily, either a S&W 642 or a Taurus PT709, depending on clothes and destination.

My wife has just begun to shoot (finally), and I want to get her something for her practice, her course and test and her home defense gun. I was thing a G 19, because of the simplicity of use. I've joined to educate myself about the choices and see what others think.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Welcome to the Forum! A G19 is a good choice for her first handgun, a good size and a managable caliber.

I hope Hurricaine Sandy did not hurt you.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Welcome and hello! Hope you survived the storm ok! If you are going to buy your wife a Glock, you better go ahead and buy 2. Kind of a his and her thing. Point being, you will no doubt want one too! :)

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
Glad to be aboard. I own a variety of handguns and long guns, but no Glock (yes, I know it's amazing).
No big deal, even though this is a Glock forum some of us talk about everything guns and some self defense

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Welcome aboard...and I concur...the G19 would be a great choice...Let her shoot one, and if she likes it, it would make a great one for all of the reasons you mentioned...keep us posted...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts