Glock Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
OK, it’s a deal, so let’s get together and rock this place; and raise it from the dead. I am open to suggestions here, since I have tried to raise it before; but the mummies tomb has more life in it, than this place does.🤤

·
Registered
7,286 Posts
OK, it’s a deal, so let’s get together and rock this place; and raise it from the dead. I am open to suggestions here, since I have tried to raise it before; but the mummies tomb has more life in it, than this place does.🤤
I tried to get it rocking with naked women pics, all I got was a vacation after they were up a couple of weeks.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
I tried to get it rocking with naked women pics, all I got was a vacation after they were up a couple of weeks.
Do you mean to say that they gave you a ban? Why? Even nekked women pitchers couldn’t revive this place.

Note: I saw a young alligator in a pond, and he was eyeballing me.
I wish he would have come outa there, and gone after me: cause I would have had plenty of gator meat, for a long time. They are wicked looking, and evil critters.

·
Registered
7,286 Posts
It sucks people can't read my entire sig line unless they tap the arrow on the right.

Reactions: MisterMills357

·
Registered
7,286 Posts
Do you mean to say that they gave you a ban? Why? Even nekked women pitchers couldn’t revive this place.

Note: I saw a young alligator in a pond, and he was eyeballing me.
I wish he would have come outa there, and gone after me: cause I would have had plenty of gator meat, for a long time. They are wicked looking, and evil critters.
I used to swim with them in the canal next to my old property in Golden Gate Estates in Collier County. I quit doing that.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
I used to swim with them in the canal next to my old property in Golden Gate Estates in Collier County. I quit doing that.
That was the first alligator that I have seen: I knew they were here in St Petersburg, and there are warning signs on all of the holding ponds. It was watching me, and its head and its evil eyes was all that was visible.

It was sizing me up, I think.

·
Registered
7,286 Posts
Take your flashlight out on a dark night and shine it on the water and count the sets of red eyes staring back at you.

·
Registered
7,286 Posts
I was buying $17 Ulako 1200lm tactical lights off Amazon. Now they jumped in price. Gouging bastards...............

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
I was buying $17 Ulako 1200lm tactical lights off Amazon. Now they jumped in price. Gouging bastards...............
The two D cell Mag Lite cost me $40 to $45, but it’s the best one that I have had. A mini mag cost me a pretty penny too, but I am tired of no good lights. Wal Mart has a cheap plastic one that is very bright, and I need to make a note to myself, to get one.

My high priced Energizer AA swelled up in the Mini Mag, and I may have to drill them out.

America has been played for fools by businessmen, who want slave labor who will work for virtually nothing, in wages. And the federal government gave them carte blanche to do that; and now here we are in a factory wasteland in America. With most of America blaming whatever their eyes behold, such as the homeless.

This really has become a nation of the stupid.🦧🐒

And now I have swelled up batteries in my flashlight, because Chinese slaves have to produce them in a frenzy.

·
Registered
7,286 Posts
I don't do the big D cells. I had a 3 cell Maglight 10 years ago. Unless you need it for a head thumper I have no use for it. It can be converted into a home made suppressor. See youtube for the recipe.

These work really good. https://www.amazon.com/Feyachi-Flashlight-Picatinny-Rechargeable-Batteries/dp/B07VGH8286/ref=sr_1_10?crid=2DBT768ZUI6Z3&dchild=1&keywords=feyachi+laser+light+combo&qid=1622463985&sprefix=feyachi+,pets,203&sr=8-10 I carry one on my belt for work. If you know anything about light manipulation they can be used even in the daytime. It comes with a charger this optional mount for your Hi-Point or AR15. I piece of inner tube inside on half will stop it from sliding around in the mount. Blue Loctite for the bracket.
Camera accessory Camera lens Cameras & optics Lens Line

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
I don't do the big D cells. I had a 3 cell Maglight 10 years ago. Unless you need it for a head thumper I have no use for it. It can be converted into a home made suppressor. See youtube for the recipe.

These work really good. https://www.amazon.com/Feyachi-Flashlight-Picatinny-Rechargeable-Batteries/dp/B07VGH8286/ref=sr_1_10?crid=2DBT768ZUI6Z3&dchild=1&keywords=feyachi+laser+light+combo&qid=1622463985&sprefix=feyachi+,pets,203&sr=8-10 I carry one on my belt for work. If you know anything about light manipulation they can be used even in the daytime. It comes with a charger this optional mount for your Hi-Point or AR15. I piece of inner tube inside on half will stop it from sliding around in the mount. Blue Loctite for the bracket. View attachment 19191
I decided a long time ago, that if any unknown someone put a bright light in my eyes, to shoot it, or shoot him.

I am looking at a Mossberg 12 ga. pump, and I am going to use that light on it. All that I have to do is tape down the flashlight, where the magazine tube and barrel meet. And I will make sure that it pretty well lines up with the aiming point.

I have a 2 D cell, it’s small and drops into my front pocket, it not obtrusive at all. The thing is handy.

Note: I looked at the light, but I don’t use credit cards. There are Amazon drop boxes at Save A Lot though, and I can use those for any pickup, if I do use Amazon. I didn’t even know tha I could do that until a month ago.

·
Registered
7,286 Posts
All the other Glock forums such compared to what this used to be. One is run by a fucking libtard jackass Obama fanboi.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
All the other Glock forums such compared to what this used to be. One is run by a fucking libtard jackass Obama fanboi.
There are so many forums out there, but they are being acquired by a few conglomerates. I read your signature line; where Patton blamed Mohammed for the backwardness of the Arab nations, and he was right on the money.

The Koran is the reason that Arabs and Muslims are so backwards in everything. They use oil money to buy what they need, but they can’t make things: they can’t make machines, or even print books. They drive Rolls Royce cars, and a lot of construction and engineering is Euro or American.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Guys, how is rationality built into people's thinking of a partner online dating using a dating app? Do you think there is an online dating phenomenon right now? Don't you think that this type of dating https://aff.dating/ undermines romantic beliefs and the concept of intimacy? I would like to know your opinion on dating applications and the relationships that may arise there. Thanks to all.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Guys, how is rationality built into people's thinking of a partner online dating using a dating app? Do you think there is an online dating phenomenon right now? Don't you think that this type of dating https://aff.dating/ undermines romantic beliefs and the concept of intimacy? I would like to know your opinion on dating applications and the relationships that may arise there. Thanks to all.
This is not the place to ask that, mostly because nobody cares.

·
Registered
7,286 Posts
Most of Ze Vimmin are not going to date your stupid ass when you haven't had the jab...............need a red pilled woman!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts