Glock Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick hello for my first post. I once was one of those GLOCK no believers, until I got my trigger and middle finger crushed in my machine at work ( nothing like hydraulic pressure to change your day ) had to face a quick fact that I needed to learn to shoot left handed....never crossed my mind till then ( how about yours?) Got to looking online for another choice to what I had to carry( try to work your safety left handed) left me with one choice,or so I thought -ambidextrous...right? Wrong......I did the search and all of a sudden "Glock" appeared and I got to looking for my preferred caliber 45 acp. Found the Glock 36 and bought one..Love it....carries easy....small ( for a Glock) and shoots great...even left handed...shot it right handed with the bandages still on...my trigger finger is going to be ok.....middle finger....not so much....but I can still flip folks off,even when I don't mean too, can't bend it so well-thats the excuse I use anyway :p So hello!!! Name is Everett,friends call me Ev" like rev......

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Welcome aboard...!!! That's a great gun, Ev...Pray'n that hand heals right for ya...!

·
Registered
655 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Glad to here that you can use that middle finger for all of the dummies out there. Great choice of gun. Enjoy and be safe.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Welcome to the Forum, my G36 is definatly a Keeper !

1 - 8 of 8 Posts