Glock Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
That is the worst thing I have ever heard from "American citizens"! WTF? Where is your respect? Where is your support? Shame on all of you that protest! I really wish I could be there in support of this young lady!!! :mad:

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
I am a member of the Patriot Guard Riders, a motorcycle association that attends fallen military and retired military funerals to prevent the scum from protesting. So far it has worked in Texas.

·
Registered
960 Posts
I am a member of the Patriot Guard Riders, a motorcycle association that attends fallen military and retired military funerals to prevent the scum from protesting. So far it has worked in Texas.
I wish you guys could be there in support of this young woman! She and her family don't need this or anything close! Man, I'm pissed!!!

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
The Patriot Guard Riders are Nationwide. All the relatives have to do is contact the local Patriot Guards and they will attend the funeral. Here is a U Tube explanation of what we do.

[video=youtube;rP6gneH1DRU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rP6gneH1DRU[/video]

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Awesome, Texcowboy...keep up the good work... :cool:

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for your service in the Patriot Guard, I'm sure they will be in NC too. They have been receiving national news attention for their service. I liked the vid I saw on the news where the Guard were a couple of blocks away from the procession and revving their engines over then chants of the maggots to drown them out. Classic.

·
Registered
960 Posts
I think anything that could drown them out would certainly be in order!!!

·
Registered
960 Posts
What has our country come to? I mean, we pay for our freedom and unfortunately we have to pay with young soldiers lives! Being ex-military it really hits pretty hard for me!!

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Sadder than that for me, is that they doing it under the covering of a "church"... Doesn't help the cause of true Christians... :(

·
Registered
960 Posts
Sadder than that for me, is that they doing it under the covering of a "church"... Doesn't help the cause of true Christians... :(
First, I was very sad for what "Christians" are doing. Now it's just plain anger! If that is what a Christian is supposed to act like, I must be a Saint! JK! But still, very sad indeed!

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Bro, that's not Christians...that's merely hate-mongers

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
I have been told that church is consisted mostlyof family members. Sounds like village idiots.

Reactions: rowabi

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Yeah, same thing I heard and there are only about 16 members. It's more like a cult they are definitely not Christians and don't let them tell you they are.
Yep...and as Christians we still gotta love them... but they are truly misguided...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts