Glock Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am getting ready to buy another 23. what i am finding that the 23 has two different models now one with 13 rd capacity and the other with only ten. does anybody know the difference? did i miss something?

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Mass. is still living in the Clinton days.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Not quite sure what they think they accomplish through round limited mags. Just that the bad guy will have less rounds in his clip than an LEO? That's assuming that the bad guy who does not respect law in the first place and will have state compliant mags? Total waste of legislative time if you ask me cause God knows the bad guy is too stupid to pack more than 1 mag

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not quite sure what they think they accomplish through round limited mags. Just that the bad guy will have less rounds in his clip than an LEO? That's assuming that the bad guy who does not respect law in the first place and will have state compliant mags? Total waste of legislative time if you ask me cause God knows the bad guy is too stupid to pack more than 1 mag
you are 100% correct, they accomplished nothing! the person responsible for most of this nonsense is a former attorney general here and in this state he is the top law enforcement official. so, a few years back he decides he wants to run for governor and picks a haitian women as his running mate, probably figuring he will be a shoe in having all his minorities rolled into one. well, guess what she never paid her taxes! don't know where or if he is working now.

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
You could always move to Vermont!

·
Registered
188 Posts
i am getting ready to buy another 23. what i am finding that the 23 has two different models now one with 13 rd capacity and the other with only ten. does anybody know the difference? did i miss something?
1jimmy, you say you live in MASS., so do I. Unless you are a LEO, the only Glocks you can buy must have been manufactured prior to OCT. 21, 1998 and will most likely be used, not new. As far as the mag. capacity, so long as you have a class A LTC, you can have hi-cap mags.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
guess what i am spfldguns? you got it,A LEO! THE ONLY THING I WAS QUESTONIMG WAS IS THERE AN ACTUAL DIFFERENCE IN THE GUN. I WAS UNAWARE THEY MADE A 23 WITH 10 RD MAGS

·
Registered
188 Posts
guess what i am spfldguns? you got it,A LEO! THE ONLY THING I WAS QUESTONIMG WAS IS THERE AN ACTUAL DIFFERENCE IN THE GUN. I WAS UNAWARE THEY MADE A 23 WITH 10 RD MAGS
Look into the Blue Label Glocks, they are specially priced for LEO's and come with hcaps.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Look into the Blue Label Glocks, they are specially priced for LEO's and come with hcaps.
thanks for the info, i got a few hi-caps 15 rd even a couple of 22 rd mags, but i am finding now that they add to much more weight to the gun. i'm not a kid anymore! DSCF0173 (800x600).jpg

1 - 16 of 16 Posts