Glock Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I KNOW MY MIND AS BEEN A LITTLE ECCENTRIC AND MY DOCTOR SAID THAT IT MAY BE DAY'S, MONTHS OR YEAR AFTER WE RETURN. i WAS JUST LOOOKING FOR FELP ON THIS FORUM NOT MY VALIDITY QUESTIONED. I WILL BE SIGHNING AS OFF OF NOW. I HAVE FOUNG THIS ON OTHER FORUMS WHERE PEOPLE WORRY MORE ABOUT IF THE PERSON IS BEING REAL OR NOT. I AM BEING REAL. YOU GO TO THE PRESSURE COOKERS WHERE YOU GETTING SHOT AT AND COME BACK AND WE WILL SEE IF YOUR MIND IS RIGHT WHEN YOU GET HOME. ITS HARD TO ADAPT AND I JUST WANTED TO SHARE ALITTLE BIT ABOUT MY SELF WTTH LEARNING ABOUT SOME ODS THESE REAT EPOPLE ON HEAR. I WAS NO HARMM AND i DONT BASH ANYONE, i TRY TO HELP PEOPLE AF FAR AS MUCH i AS i CAN. i PUT MY LIFE ON THE LINE FOR ALL OF YOU EVERYDAY i COME BACK AND DONT KNOW WHERE TO GO OR WHAT TO AND I THOUGHT I FOUND pEACE AND FRIENFSHIP WITHIN YOU GUYS, TAKE RARE ABND S FRIENDS ON THIS WEBSITE BUT I GUESS NOT. MY WIFE UNDERSTANDS WHAT IM GOING THROUGH AND WHAT TO DO TO KEEP ME GROUNDED AND THIS FORUM THIS WAS ONE THAT WAS A GOOD IDEA. i WILL LET YOU GUYS HAVE YOU fORUM BACK WITHOUT ME LOOKING AT. TAKE CARE GUYS AND PLEAESE UNDERSTAND i DIDNT MEAN ANY HARM OR HURT. TAKE CARE GUYS AND GOD SPEED

·
Banned
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
IM SORRY FOR WHETEVER I HAVE DONE TO MAKE YOU DESPISE ME. ONE THING i NEEDED WAS A GOOD GROUP OF PEOPLE TO TALK TO TO AND UNDERSTAND THE STRESS AND DAYS WHERE THEY DROP YOU OFF IN THE MIDDLE OF A FIELD WITH COORDINANCE AND A GPS TO GET THE KILL SHOT. ONE MONTH TIME FRAME AND A DATE FOR AND COORDINATION FOR EXTRACTION. aHHH I DONT NEED TO SHARE YOU GUYS DONT LIKE ME SO ILL SAY GOOD BYE NO HARD FEELINGS

·
Registered
126 Posts
Prayers sent! Farewell?

·
Premium Member
567 Posts
If your kids are old enough take them fishing (and your wife if she's into that). Very, very relaxing and great way to spend time with a family. Report back if you do :)

·
Registered
115 Posts
So... I read your posts above today and immediately began praying for you - and have continued to do so throughout the day. I read nearly all your other posts this morning; I didn't see anyone hating on you or anything of the like. I seriously think your pain meds are getting the best of you. Trust me, I understand and know... though I have not served in the military, I've had two total knee replacements and I know what level 10 pain is - both prior to the surgery and after the surgery. And I know what the pain meds can and will do to you. They can really wreak havoc on you; they can completely tie you in knots and make things look upside-down.

Traumatic experiences are something the brain has to figure out how to "digest"... and from your descriptions, you have plenty of digesting to do. The way we digest our food is our digestive tract works and works on the food... working it over and over and over as it applies various chemicals and muscular contractions to digest the food. The way we digest thoughts, visions, etc. are by talking them through with others; it is the only way our brains are able to digest things. You urgently need to find someone you can talk to - someone you trust, someone in whom you can confide. I honestly believe some of the guys here could in fact be those guys whom you could trust, but you need others in your life - someone you can look in the eyes and talk. I would urge you to consider your wife - if she loves you, and you love her, you both need to find common ground where you can talk. But you also need other men in your circle of friends who you can talk with. For some, it will be clergy, for others, psychologists, and for others, maybe a friend who is a vet... someone who's been there.

I thank you for your service to our country, and I wish you the very best. I pray that God will grant you peace... peace that surpasses all understanding. You are important - you are made in the very image of God - that makes you very important. Don't ever forget that. One of the greatest warriors in the Bible was King David - he killed more people in war than probably anyone could ever count. Yet the Bible repeatedly says he was a man after God's heart, and God honored him and blessed him over and over. It is my prayer that He will do the same for you.

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
if someone is taking meds... they need to share

·
Banned
966 Posts
I don't hate anybody. Life's too short, and it takes too much energy. I will say the help you need can't be found on an internet forum. IMHO.

·
Registered
316 Posts
IM SORRY FOR WHETEVER I HAVE DONE TO MAKE YOU DESPISE ME. ONE THING i NEEDED WAS A GOOD GROUP OF PEOPLE TO TALK TO TO AND UNDERSTAND THE STRESS AND DAYS WHERE THEY DROP YOU OFF IN THE MIDDLE OF A FIELD WITH COORDINANCE AND A GPS TO GET THE KILL SHOT. ONE MONTH TIME FRAME AND A DATE FOR AND COORDINATION FOR EXTRACTION. aHHH I DONT NEED TO SHARE YOU GUYS DONT LIKE ME SO ILL SAY GOOD BYE NO HARD FEELINGS
I and I am sure no one here harbors you any ill will here. I will be one of the first ones to admit that life sometimes gets to me bad. A lot of things I had to do in the past was justified but still it is stuff you will never forget and all you can hope for is to be able to talk it out with someone. I am not one to talk though as I keep everything bottled up inside. It takes 2 Xanax 1 Ambien and 1 beer to get to sleep every night. My wife understands me and I am sure alot of people would talk to me and understand me as well. I like everyone on this site ( except the trolls ) and just comming here I learn stuff, I share what little I know and I love joking around with the guys. I hope you decide to stay and take in the joking around. that is very helpful for me. Be Safe, Dave

1 - 15 of 15 Posts