Glock Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just recently purchased a Glock 36 for my CCW,but i was wondering what suggestions do you have for upgrades? The 36 has some recoil and was wondering if a heavy guide rod brings it down any?

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum from NW Florida!! Other than some type of sights or trigger kit I mainly stay with OEM parts.....There is a lot of upgrades out there that will allow you to make whatever you want....:cool:

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Welcome to the Forum, the only thing I added to my G36 was Pachmayer slip on grips.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Welcome from another Tarheel! As for upgrades, I would recommend sights as well. I've been very happy with Glock night sights, but there are tons of options out there. An extended slide release may also be nice at times.

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
Recoil is just that, you bought a slim line 45. Recoil is handled through muzzle weight and grip and the 36 has little of either. Most people rush into a big caliber and then are surprised when it jumps a little... best advice is give it time and welcome

·
Registered
337 Posts
I agree with barstoolguru, I have a G30 and you just have to use it a little and get use to the recoil, welcome to the forums by the way!

·
Registered
469 Posts
Welcome from Kentucky. Glad you are here.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts