Glock Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings, my name is Larry and I purchased my Glock Wednesday. I bought a G34 Gen4, and so far am loving it. This morning I took my 15 year old son out to the range, and together we ran 150 rounds thru it. It never skipped a beat right out of the box. I'm looking forward to doing a few mods, and hope to gain a lot of knowledge here.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Greetings, my name is Larry and I purchased my Glock Wednesday. I bought a G34 Gen4, and so far am loving it. This morning I took my 15 year old son out to the range, and together we ran 150 rounds thru it. It never skipped a beat right out of the box. I'm looking forward to doing a few mods, and hope to gain a lot of knowledge here.
Hello!

·
Registered
960 Posts
Welcome from Alabama! I am new here myself, but you will find great people and lots of useful resources here. Congrats on the Glock. You will find that you made a great purchase and will never go wrong with these firearms! Great to hear that you are getting your son involved. I did the same with my son and he has a great attitude on respect for a firearm, safety and knowing how to safely handle them! :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the welcomes, I already feel comfortable around here.
There's a local gun show next weekend, so we'll be checking out new and exciting accessories that we just can't live without.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
thanks for the welcomes, i already feel comfortable around here.
There's a local gun show next weekend, so we'll be checking out new and exciting accessories that we just can't live without.
welcome bossfrog! Sounds like your going to fit in nicely around here!

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Welcome to the Forum! Good shooting to you and your son.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Welcome to the Forum...Great gun enjoy...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts