Glock Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Georgia indoor gun range given liquor license; opening lounge for customers

Georgia law does not generally require conceal and carry permits. In most cases, if a resident is legally able to own a firearm, they are allowed to carry it in their home, vehicle and place of business. There are some notable exceptions, including government buildings. In the case of bars and restaurants, gun owners are allowed to conceal and carry firearms if the owner of the establishment permits it.
man, I want one... I wonder if brad pitt is going to have a bar at his range

Georgia indoor gun range given liquor license; opening lounge for customers | The Sideshow - Yahoo! News

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
maybe that will at least keep the drunk ******** out of their yards shooting up the neighborhood. I can't count the number of those calls I had to handle when I worked there.

·
Banned
966 Posts
maybe that will at least keep the drunk ******** out of their yards shooting up the neighborhood. I can't count the number of those calls I had to handle when I worked there.
Naaaaw. Way too expensive. The backyard and the Pabst Blue Ribbon are in no danger. Can't say the same about the neighbors.

·
Registered
44 Posts
The local range's here are in a constant battle with the county just to stay open. Let alone introducing alcohol to the menu.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts