Glock Forum banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts
I knew all of this...but it's conversations like this that remind us that it may be time to secure all of those things we've been taking for granted...Get 'em today...may not be here tomorrow...

Just keep buying mags, before you know it there might be some kind of ban on "high capacity mags". Also sign up for the botach.com newsletter, they had a 24hr sale on glock mags last week. They were $19.98 each I think, and the 33 rd one was $10 more, so I picked up a few. Although those that are in states with mag capacity limits, it may not matter.

Reactions: rowabi
Makes it nice for range trips as well.

How many is enough can only be answered by you. It's like how much gas is enough in your tank? Some people drive around with seldom more than 1/4 of a tank. Others get nervous if the gauge drops below 1/2. It is what makes you comfortable.

Get em while you can. I'm stockpiling everything...guns, mags, ammo, etc. Anything could happen at any time! The economy may be bad, but I can tell you this...the last few gun shows here were jam packed every day and not just by lookers...people were buying everything! My local gun store is doing a jamming business, at the gun shows and just every day selling. I've lived a long time and I've seen a lot...and something inside of me is telling me to stock pile. I'm paying attention!

Get em while you can. I'm stockpiling everything...guns, mags, ammo, etc. Anything could happen at any time! The economy may be bad, but I can tell you this...the last few gun shows here were jam packed every day and not just by lookers...people were buying everything! My local gun store is doing a jamming business, at the gun shows and just every day selling. I've lived a long time and I've seen a lot...and something inside of me is telling me to stock pile. I'm paying attention!
The same thing here in Richmond. Every show I've been to this year has had a 15-20 minute line to get in the door. The nut jobs are out there planning violence in the streets. The smart ones are preparing the right way.

The same thing here in Richmond. Every show I've been to this year has had a 15-20 minute line to get in the door. The nut jobs are out there planning violence in the streets. The smart ones are preparing the right way.
Seeing the same thing here in MASS. You can practically 'feel' the tension and uncertainty in the air.

+1 on that...they were meant for baseball...I don't want to play games at a time like that...
+1 on the playing games like that. Too close for comfort.

Had a friend that kept a machete for protection...Finally got a gun...I believe he has a couple, now...Taking a knife to a gunfight can lead to a bad day...

21 - 36 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.