Glock Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
I have a couple of Glocks and couple of rifles
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am wondering what this rifle is worth. I don’t want to sell it just asking so I’ll know if I paid too much.
Air gun Trigger Wood Shotgun Machine gun

· Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, yours are nice also. I paid too much for the matching knife and sheath. My rifle was reasonably priced. I like old rifles.
Automotive tire Wood Tire Wheel Motor vehicle

· Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
More details!!!!!!
On which one the M14, 7.62, 308, second pic or the first picture of my WW2 Inland M1 Carbine .30. I am not selling either just to be clear. I’ve haven’t shot the carbine the 7.62 is one of my favorites.

· Administrator
268 Posts
Thanks, yours are nice also. I paid too much for the matching knife and sheath. My rifle was reasonably priced. I like old rifles. View attachment 19556
Be sure to checkout M14Forum.com One of the most knowledgeable forums I've ever been a part of - those guys know their stuff!

· Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Be sure to checkout M14Forum.com One of the most knowledgeable forums I've ever been a part of - those guys know their stuff!
I will do that, thanks. I like these forums I belong to about six different ones now.

· Registered
Several Glocks
16 Posts
On which one the M14, 7.62, 308, second pic or the first picture of my WW2 Inland M1 Carbine .30. I am not selling either just to be clear. I’ve haven’t shot the carbine the 7.62 is one of my favorites.
You asked about the M-1. Details on the one you were asking about: Date, Manufacturer, add-ons/original, all parts original??

Accessories included? The knife alone could value from $50.00 to over $400, depending on condition & country (Dutch, US, Italian, etc.). It has a leather handle, so likely $75+.

Pouch original GI or repro? Magazines original or aftermarket?

· Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
TROLL?????
I’ve been busier than normal, I’m not a troll. I was asking about the M1 7.62, 308. I need to clean it really good, it’s been a while since I’ve shot it. I don’t know the answer to his questions off the top of my head.
Mike

· Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
@BearBoilogist, Sporter Norinco SN C01641 M-14 7.62 308. Are you really a Bear Biologist or just a spammer?
Mike

· Registered
Several Glocks
16 Posts

· Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Retired. MS Thesis on "Urban" black bears in SoCal-1998 California State University, Northridge. Over twenty years working for US Fish and Wildlife in the Sacramento & Central Washington offices in the Endangered Species Program. Worked with all Endangered and Threatened species within the DOI jurisdiction.

Extract posted by Tom Chester of Cal Poly @ Home Range Size and Habitat Use of Urban Black Bears in the San Gabriel Mountains (tchester.org)
I was just poking back at you, as you were poking at me. I’m about 4 years away from retirement myself is my plan. I’ve worked for the DOD for 30 years now. It’s been a great experience.
Mike

· Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I like that short and sweet. I’m having a little trouble with my M14 rifle ejecting the spent casing right now.
Mike

· Registered
Several Glocks
16 Posts
I had both a Springfield Armory and a Federal Ordnance or National Ordnance. Both were OK shooters. Sold one and traded the other for a WWII M-1 Carbine. Had a "trophy" M-1 Garand and that was fun, along with a '03 Springfield, a 1917 Enfield (still have) and a Krag (still have).

· Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I had both a Springfield Armory and a Federal Ordnance or National Ordnance. Both were OK shooters. Sold one and traded the other for a WWII M-1 Carbine. Had a "trophy" M-1 Garand and that was fun, along with a '03 Springfield, a 1917 Enfield (still have) and a Krag (still have).
My uncle in Fayetteville has a M-1 Garand for me I just need to find time for us to get up there and see him and pick up the rifle.

Mike

1 - 20 of 24 Posts