Glock Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I just moved from Georgia, which I have lived in all 23 years of my life, to the Knoxville area of Tennessee (Roll Tide!). While I was in Georgia I was a Correctional Officer with the GDC and Bulloch County Correctional Institute. I'm picking up a job to hold over until an LEO position bites on my application. I've talked with KPD as well as some County SOs. Either way are there any suggestions out there for which counties might be best to get into? I live in Maryville so Blount County is my closest option but am willing to commute about an hour for the right pay. Thanks again in advance!

·
Registered
7,263 Posts
Maryville! I used to go there 5 days a week to pick up car parts at Denso. It was right down the street from that restaurant that gave discounts to customers that carried. They were almost out of business until they started that.

You have the 3 percenter avatar. Some of those guys in that area might be LEO's. I recently met with the TN Volunteer Patriots who are a good bunch.

Welcome to TN! If you know how to dress like a highway worker and work a speed gun KPD should hire you.....................;)

Reactions: Mschrader92

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
good to see you want to better yourself, good luck in your future

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah I'm looking for LEO and patriot groups around here to get involved in!

Maryville! I used to go there 5 days a week to pick up car parts at Denso. It was right down the street from that restaurant that gave discounts to customers that carried. They were almost out of business until they started that.

You have the 3 percenter avatar. Some of those guys in that area might be LEO's. I recently met with the TN Volunteer Patriots who are a good bunch.

Welcome to TN! If you know how to dress like a highway worker and work a speed gun KPD should hire you.....................;)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you! Yeah I'm just trying to find the better agency around here. I'm completely new to the area, moved here because my girlfriend grew up here and wanted to go back and I was ready for a change of scenery.

good to see you want to better yourself, good luck in your future

·
Registered
7,263 Posts

·
Registered
3,117 Posts
Buy a helicopter, or better yet, work in a small town. It's a lot safer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts