Glock Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not too long ago I sold my G32 to buy a G31. My thinking was I would have a G33 for summer time carry and a G31 full size for cooler weather with a jacket or vest. Today I was at Cabela's looking at a GEN 3 G32 for $499 and at Cheaper than Dirt looking at a GEN 4 G32 for $549. I am trying to talk myself out of buying a G32 but I sure like the "Commander" size. I do find however, that I can conceal the G31 either in a 'Summer Special' behind my right hip or in a Versacarry in the same position or in a Galco 'Jackass' Shoulder rig with no problem.

I have the "Commander " size in my G19 but I dont CCW it. Oh well, if this is the biggest problem I have going now, I'm in good shape.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Not too long ago I sold my G32 to buy a G31. My thinking was I would have a G33 for summer time carry and a G31 full size for cooler weather with a jacket or vest. Today I was at Cabela's looking at a GEN 3 G32 for $499 and at Cheaper than Dirt looking at a GEN 4 G32 for $549. I am trying to talk myself out of buying a G32 but I sure like the "Commander" size. I do find however, that I can conceal the G31 either in a 'Summer Special' behind my right hip or in a Versacarry in the same position or in a Galco 'Jackass' Shoulder rig with no problem.

I have the "Commander " size in my G19 but I dont CCW it. Oh well, if this is the biggest problem I have going now, I'm in good shape.
lol...yep...you have the Glock virus, for sure...!!! Only one cure...buy one of each model...:D

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol...yep...you have the Glock virus, for sure...!!! Only one cure...buy one of each model...:D
Oh...You are a big help! :}

·
Registered
960 Posts

Yep! I just don't see any reason why you shouldn't have ALL of them!! LOL!

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Oh...You are a big help! :}
What are friends for...? Hey, we're all headed that way...it's a race...the winner will be determined by who purchases an actual G18 first, after purchasing one of each of the other models...Dealers excluded...lol...The winner gets to host a range day and BBQ for all his forum buddies...(we'll throw out the two .380 models..not practical anyway...) :cool:
(please don't tell Mr G I said that...:rolleyes:)

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
What they said.

Your "full/sub-compact" approach is logical, but it leaves one feeling like there's something missing. Like reading the first & third books of a trilogy.

We're just here to help you fill that emptiness...that's what friends are for :)

·
Registered
4,767 Posts

"It's a disease, I tell ya"...can't git enuff of 'em... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,285 Posts

if i were you i would just go buy it. however you do have a choice, you can justify buying it because you want it and life is too short, or you can make yourself a promise not to buy it until DR. ROWABI GLOCK buys his 29. how's that for a deal?

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Rowabi swapped his 29 fever for a 30 fever...I'm about to cure that one... But alas, to stay in the competition, I'll still have to get a G29...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
90 Posts
"Im in for the BBQ and range day"
What are friends for...? Hey, we're all headed that way...it's a race...the winner will be determined by who purchases an actual G18 first, after purchasing one of each of the other models...Dealers excluded...lol...The winner gets to host a range day and BBQ for all his forum buddies...(we'll throw out the two .380 models..not practical anyway...) :cool:
(please don't tell Mr G I said that...:rolleyes:)

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Dont know about the BBQ since I traded my last BBQ gun (everybody know what a BBQ gun is?) for a Glock G21SF RTF2 Special LEO Edition.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Well if you get a G18, you'll have a new BBQ gun......:p

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
OK, good news I told the wife what I was looking at and she said if I wanted it would count as my Birthday (Dec 6) and my Christmas Present. Now I have to make up my mind before tomorrow morning whether to get the GEN 3 or GEN 4. Only $50 differance so I am leaning toward the GEN 4 right now because of the extra mag and the dual recoil spring, the grip inserts will probably be left off as it felt good without one..
Then, at the next Fort Worth gun show it wil get the red fiber optic front sight and the 3.5# Connector.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Now that sounds like a plan... :
"We wish you a merry birthday, we wish you a merry birthday,
We wish you a merry birthday, and a happy new Glock... :eek:

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
I recently made a post about buying my last Glock of the year. Apparently that was A LIE! G19 FDE Gen 3 be here on Thursday!

Reactions: RMD

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I recently made a post about buying my last Glock of the year. Apparently that was A LIE! G19 FDE Gen 3 be here on Thursday!
Looks like a few of us will be getting new Glocks,I will be waiting when the store opens tomorrow and will shoot it before lunch I hope, ArmyCobra1 gets his new G21 tomorrow and rowabi still does not have his G29 or G30, Poor rowabi !

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Looks like a few of us will be getting new Glocks,I will be waiting when the store opens tomorrow and will shoot it before lunch I hope, ArmyCobra1 gets his new G21 tomorrow and rowabi still does not have his G29 or G30, Poor rowabi !
For real !!! :( Hopefully by the weekend...Then I'll have to start on the G29... :rolleyes: Definitely no range time before the weekend..

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
For real !!! :( Hopefully by the weekend...Then I'll have to start on the G29... :rolleyes: Definitely no range time before the weekend..
I was wondering if you were still awake! I will post tomorrow and advise which one I got (probably the GEN 4) and whether I had time to go to the range (I plan on skipping cutting the front lawn, it can wait until Wednesday). And if I dont make the range tomorrow I will go Wednesday and the front lawn can wait another day.

Reactions: rowabi

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
I was wondering if you were still awake! I will post tomorrow and advise which one I got (probably the GEN 4) and whether I had time to go to the range (I plan on skipping cutting the front lawn, it can wait until Wednesday). And if I dont make the range tomorrow I will go Wednesday and the front lawn can wait another day.
Yeh, unlike some we've seen, I'm a big boy, with no curfew, and I'm watching Football..lol... :p
You'll know which one to get tomorrow...one step closer to the BBQ gun...! Keep us posted, my friend...

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
i like your style texcowboy , you decided what you want and to get it in a matter of a few hours. unlike some people around here. congrats on your new piece of perfection!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts