Glock Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts
I know I'm coming to the party late, but I'm looking for and open carry holster OWB for rage use something that rides much lower a then concealed carry holster they ride to high for my purpose similar to a duty holster but not a leg rig.. Any suggestions are welcomed. I was consider the Serpa holster as well, but after reading this thread... Glock 19 gen 4 Compact 4in barrel.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I know I'm coming to the party late, but I'm looking for and open carry holster OWB for rage use something that rides much lower a then concealed carry holster they ride to high for my purpose similar to a duty holster but not a leg rig.. Any suggestions are welcomed. I was consider the Serpa holster as well, but after reading this thread... Glock 19 gen 4 Compact 4in barrel.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Safariland ALS.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I have had my Glock 17 for 28 years. There is a reason I don't carry it much anymore & you just nailed it. hard to hide outside of winter

When I do carry it, it is usually in an Uncle Mikes sidekick holster (1990's vintage) on my belt with a jacket or shirt over it.
I have had my G17 since 1989, almost 30 years. I have always carried my G17 ala mexicana, and the only time that I ever had to draw it was in a NH Walmart parking lot. A nasty pit bull lunged at me. Well his window wasn't down far enough, thank the Lord.

Hello,

I got my Glock 17 about a month ago and I also got the "Blackhawk SERPA Sportster Holster". I love this holster BUT when I have it under my shirt. It is very clear that I'm carrying. I would like a good holster that will work with Glock 17 and won't be obvious that I'm carrying. I know the Glock 17 is a big gun so if you know of a holster that will do the job and conceal the gun. PLEASE let me know.
a serpa holster is an OWB(outside waist band) holster, you need an IWB (inside waist band) holster, alien gear/ nsr/ raven concealment....there are many kydex iwb options that work so well

Bravo Concealment is what I carry my G17 Gen5 & TLR1-HL
DeSantis 002 Speed Scabbard holds the pistol tight to your body and is leather.
DSGArms IWB just received for my G19 Gen 5. No experience with it yet.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.