Glock Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok, how many mags do you have for your Glock 17? I have 8 factory 33 rounders, 6 17 rounders with factory +2 base extensions and 22 17 round mags. Do you think I have enough yet??? loololololol As for my G-21 it came with 3 mags and I just ordered 2 more that should be here tomorrow. I still need to get a few more for the G-21. Dave

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
I have at least 3 mags for all of my Glocks, some I have 4, for my G21 RTF2 I have 6 because that is how many came with it in a trade.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Dave...you're way behind, dude...no, you got me beat, bro......That your EDC, or deployment bag...? lol...I too believe in more than two mags per weapon.
I need to do more in the 33 rd'ers...I believe we'll see legal issues with them down the road...I used to have more guns and stuff, but I lost all mine in a boating accident...;)

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dave...you're way behind, dude...no, you got me beat, bro......That your EDC, or deployment bag...? lol...I too believe in more than two mags per weapon.
I need to do more in the 33 rd'ers...I believe we'll see legal issues with them down the road...I used to have more guns and stuff, but I lost all mine in a boating accident...;)
I agree about the 33 rounders. Thats is kinda why I am stocking up on those a little bit.

·
Registered
241 Posts
I've got my issued gen4 Glock 17 with the three 17 round magazines it came with. I carry all three loaded on duty. Off duty I have a gen3 Glock 23C. I have the two 13 round magazines it came with, 8 13 round magazines left over from when I used to use a gen2 gun in competition, and 2 10 round "Clinton" mags someone gave me during the ban.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
I've got my issued gen4 Glock 17 with the three 17 round magazines it came with. I carry all three loaded on duty. Off duty I have a gen3 Glock 23C. I have the two 13 round magazines it came with, 8 13 round magazines left over from when I used to use a gen2 gun in competition, and 2 10 round "Clinton" mags someone gave me during the ban.
lol..."Clinton" mags...tryin' to forget those "daze"...:p

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I've only got 4 17 rounders, looking for a bunch more, $24 for Glock factory ones, not the cheap Korean ones, here at Midway USA Glock Mag Glock 17 34 9mm Luger 17-Round Polymer Black
Yes all mine are factory glock. I have 2 more 17 rounders that will be here either tomorrow or tuesday. I pay 24.95 each and I get them from Greg Cote. He is a fast shipper and a excellent man to deal with. and shipping is USPS and only 5.95. Dave

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Just saw that CDNN currently has the 33 rd factory mags for $34.99, I believe...

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That is a ecellent price for the 33 rounders. My mag guy cant sell those seeings as he lives in Maryland and Maryland has a 20 round limit. I may have to check out CDNN for a few more of those. Thanks, Dave

1 - 11 of 11 Posts