Glock Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Those guys are just fools. Some of the worst 2A laws on the books, a horrible violence problem, yet they keep doing more of the same.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I heard an idiot yesterday when questioned about Chicago having a higher murder rate than Mexico City say "well china has banned all guns and they only had 2 murders last year". First the guy is a total moron, second he had no stats to back that up and third I guess he forgot about Chairman Mao. Some people are just too stupid to breath

·
Registered
2 Posts
HI All, I'm new to this forum and wanted to chime in. As an IL resident (Cook County), it makes me sick to my stomach what Quinn and Emanual are doing
in IL. Cook County (city areas - southside and northside) have some of the worst crime rate and we are setting new records with shootings - daily. I live in the suburbs but still fall into Cook County, which is a county that is so politically charged and dishonest, I swear I want to throw up. Quinn is an ass for what he is doing as well as all the other yahoos who want to take away our gun rights. HELLO - It's in the constitution that we can bear arms. If I could leave IL,
I would in a second, but due to tending to family and a job I've had for over 20 years at the same company, it's impossible right now. I'm a safe shooter, have gone to CCW classes, gun training, member of NRA and ISRA, educated and work my ass off, and the politicians in IL just give me the middle finger. For those who don't live in IL, check out the suntimes and chicago tribune on line and see how many shootings happen daily in the city. One weekend we had almost 30 shootings. Just crazy. Sorry for my rant. Take Care.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Illinois, Kalifornia, Mass, NYC, they all need help.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome to the forum jtelli71. Move as soon as you can. I believe IL will only become worse. It is the epitomy of the democratic parties failed policies for the last 100 years. You want to know how not to run a state or business look to IL. I don't understand why the residents keep electing democrats.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
I heard an idiot yesterday when questioned about Chicago having a higher murder rate than Mexico City say "well china has banned all guns and they only had 2 murders last year". First the guy is a total moron, second he had no stats to back that up and third I guess he forgot about Chairman Mao. Some people are just too stupid to breath
Moron isn't a strong enough word.

Chinese teenager stabs 8 people to death - Telegraph

HI All, I'm new to this forum and wanted to chime in. As an IL resident (Cook County), it makes me sick to my stomach what Quinn and Emanual are doing
in IL. Cook County (city areas - southside and northside) have some of the worst crime rate and we are setting new records with shootings - daily. I live in the suburbs but still fall into Cook County, which is a county that is so politically charged and dishonest, I swear I want to throw up. Quinn is an ass for what he is doing as well as all the other yahoos who want to take away our gun rights. HELLO - It's in the constitution that we can bear arms. If I could leave IL,
I would in a second, but due to tending to family and a job I've had for over 20 years at the same company, it's impossible right now. I'm a safe shooter, have gone to CCW classes, gun training, member of NRA and ISRA, educated and work my ass off, and the politicians in IL just give me the middle finger. For those who don't live in IL, check out the suntimes and chicago tribune on line and see how many shootings happen daily in the city. One weekend we had almost 30 shootings. Just crazy. Sorry for my rant. Take Care.
Welcome, jtelli71.

I've been in and around Chicago a few times and it's sad to see it go downhill like it has.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think it really boils down to what do you consider a person in China? After all people stand by or walk by as a 2 year old girl is being continually run over by vehicles. The drivers don't even attempt to move to avoid hitting her. Article Link

Caution, Graphic Video
[video=youtube_share;tFifWw6DGz8]http://youtu.be/tFifWw6DGz8[/video]

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Welcome aboard...Rant appears to be well deserved. Sorry for your situation, and we realize that everyone can't just pick up and "move to America"...keep voting..maybe one day you will retire, and get to do something to relocate and enjoy freedoms that so many take for granted...Hang in there...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts