Glock Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to everyone out there...been here a short while, but failed to say hello...So...HELLO !!!
I've been a Glock owner since they first went on sale here in the U.S....no regrets...and I've owned a few of them...all great!
Great forum, great folks...

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks...and I totally agree with you..

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think it's time for a new G36...

·
Registered
655 Posts
I foresee the Glock thing as possibly becoming an addiction.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Glad to know I'm not alone, lol...

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So many good ones...have a sweet tooth for Glocks, Kimbers

·
Registered
655 Posts
I would be happy if it was just Glock. There are only so many models, I have a gun addiction.
Yeah I rescind my statement and pirate yours.

This is becoming a gun addiction.

·
Registered
655 Posts
not to mention there is a gun show in town this wekend. Guess where I'll be tomorrow afternoon.
I know the feeling, there is a gun show in my area. What gunshot do you have around you? I would be going but I have a part time job so I am working tomorrow. But there will be guns around.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
I know the feeling, there is a gun show in my area. What gunshot do you have around you? I would be going but I have a part time job so I am working tomorrow. But there will be guns around.
Showmasters and SGK are the 2 we have. The alternate months 11 months of the year. 1 month we have to go without. :(

·
Registered
655 Posts
Showmasters and SGK are the 2 we have. The alternate months 11 months of the year. 1 month we have to go without. :(
That is great. We have RK Gun Shows. They are on a similar schedules. There are good for getting a great deal about once a year, then they are just fun to go and chit chat with everybody. Oh and look at all of the toys that I think I need.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
That is great. We have RK Gun Shows. They are on a similar schedules. There are good for getting a great deal about once a year, then they are just fun to go and chit chat with everybody. Oh and look at all of the toys that I think I need.
we have pretty much the same dealers at both shows they are just at a different location. The prices for new and used are competitive with the local gun shops and retail prices. I don't have a problem spending money there, if I find something I want

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
+1 on finding what you want...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Welcome. I was that guy once. I forgot to say hi or I think I did.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts