Glock Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone ,
I'm the proud owner of two new Gen 4's G-19 and a G-26 I love these guns , have fired but all sorts of ammo through both of them all I can say is "Perfect "as advertised ... Both targets were shot unsupported , Weaver stance at 7 yards ,slow rate of fire...

Here are some pictures of the guns and my target. I plan on alternating them for carry, loaded with Speer's Gold Dots 9mm +P 124 GR, GDHP...
Thanks for having me on this great forum folks...
Alex

DSC_4989.gif DSC_4993.gif DSC_4994.gif

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Welcome to the Forum! Glocks cant be beat !!!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Texcowboy,

"Glocks cant be beat !!! " Well I'm hooked... I'm already thinking about a Gen 4 G-17... Oh brother...:p

Thank you for the warm welcome...

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
kj4963 ,
Thanks , appreciate it :eek:

·
Registered
655 Posts
Welcome to the forum, great choice. Have fun and safe shooting.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Guys,
Thanks for the warm welcome , I appreciate it..

The Glock guns have impressed me so much in how well made they are made and preform that I have to apologies for so long overlooking and taking for granted , what really great guns they are for the price...

I love my Gen 4s , Thank you..

Alex

P.S, Any word on the on the releasing of the Gen-4 G-30 and G-36?

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Thanks rowabi ...

Here's one I left out...

DSC_4996.gif

Gen4 G-19, 500 flawless rounds down range, mostly Winchester white box 9mm 115gr. and Speer Gold Dot 9mm +P 124gr.GDHP....

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Hi Guys,
Thanks for the warm welcome , I appreciate it..

The Glock guns have impressed me so much in how well made they are made and preform that I have to apologies for so long overlooking and taking for granted , what really great guns they are for the price...

I love my Gen 4s , Thank you..

Alex

P.S, Any word on the on the releasing of the Gen-4 G-30 and G-36?
Alex, The Gen4 G20,G29,G30 and G33 are available, but currently only thru the Blue Label program...There were no immediate plans on the G36 that the rep I spoke to knew of...as to when everyone will be able to purchase, she had no answer for that either...I doubt that it will be too long, tho...

Correction:All of the above are now available thru Blue Label, with the exception of the Gen4 G30. according to Ed's...I'll check on the Gen4 30's availability, and see if there are any plans for the 36 in Gen 4...Last I was told was that there were no immediate plans to mod the G36, but it seems that they're not infallible in Smyrna...

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the heads up rowabi...:)

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Alex, as of this morning, I was told again that there are no immediate plans for a Gen4 G36...and no release date for the Gen4 G30..Supposedly, Blue Label purchasers can order them at this time, but not sure when they'll be delivered, and no date for release to the general public...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts