Glock Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Official Site Vendor
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alien Gear Holsters is proud to announce the newest addition toour holster lineup, the Cloak Slide Outside the Waistband Hybrid Holster!

This holster is perfect for open or concealed carry use.

It features the same waterproof,sweat-proof, high quality leather that our Cloak Tuck IWB is known for, as well as fully swappable (for semi-autos) plastic outer shells that are interchangeable with our Cloak Tuck IWB Holster.

These holsters are high quality and feature the same Iron-Clad Triple Guarantee that all of our holsters come with.

IronClad Triple Guarantee2.jpg

- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Free Shell Trades for Life
- Forever Warranty

The Cloak Slide OWB Holster starts at just $29.88, just like the Cloak Tuck IWB Holster.

Buy One Here

OWB_Sig_Worn.jpg OWB2_Thomas.jpg OWB_Sig-4.jpg

And like all of our holsters, these are Proudly Made in America!

america.png

·
Registered
12 Posts
I ordered one of these about a week ago. What is the actual wait time for delivery? It is for my new 19 and I really want to start carrying it instead of my current EDC. Thanks!

·
Official Site Vendor
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I ordered one of these about a week ago. What is the actual wait time for delivery? It is for my new 19 and I really want to start carrying it instead of my current EDC. Thanks!
All of our holsters are made to order and the current wait time is approximately 4-6 weeks per order, from the date of order placement.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I ordered the Cloak tuck 2 for my G26/27 and the OWB for my 17/22 today. These will make numbers 3 and 4 from Alien Gear for me. Can't wait to get them.

Reactions: Alien Gear Holsters

·
Registered
166 Posts
I ordered the Cloak Slide last Friday. It shipped on the following Monday and the holster was delivered on Wednesday. I've worn it a bit with my G19 and it seems to be a good OWB solution for me. FYI, I posted a review in the holster section.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts