Glock Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was wondering is fobus the only one who makes a holster that fits a glock 21 with the glock tactical light/laser attached? is there another brand? does anyone know?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
actually i like the fobus out of all of em ive seen. i dont think the blackhawk fits the gtl 22 just the serpa

·
Registered
5 Posts
Good options for this problem are few and far between. If you're still looking for a holster, you might look a Elite Survival Systems. They make a very adjustable unit that is well made and has many different securing methods...actually too many for me as I cut off one of the backup straps. The holster pictured is their larger version that nicely swallows my G34 & Viridian Gen2. I modified this one to only have a thumb snap strap by permanently attaching the velcro strap at a specific angle...it would normally ride inside the velcro pocket but, the stitched pocket wouldn't allow the angle seen. It also has a spare mag pocket. With a couple minor adjustments this holster will hold the FNH 5.7 & laser just as securely.

Ed
Trigger Air gun Gun barrel Gun accessory Font

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts