Glock Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
if it has a rail it should fit. When you get into the wraps that's then it get dicey because of the grip changed throughout the Generations

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Thanks for the welcome,
If the Crimson Trace 201 laser fits my Glock 32 Gen 4, I will have a almost new Fobus Tactical holser for sale.
Glock NOT Included ! $ 25.00
Brownells # 100-000-287WB.
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Wood Gun accessory

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Is Glock 32 Gen 4 compatable with Crimson Trace 201 Laser ?
To answer my own question ,Yes it can be made to fit with modifications to the clamp bar and a few other clearance modifications.
It will NOT right out of the box. My decision was, make modifications to a $150 laser or to a $600 gun. The laser got the surgery...
I'll attach a few b4
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Composite material Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Auto part Bumper Automotive lighting Sunglasses Automotive exterior Handgun holster

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Automotive exterior Cable Auto part Bumper Wire Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Composite material Air gun Trigger Material property Gun barrel Gun accessory Digital camera Point-and-shoot camera Camera lens Automotive lighting Camera accessory
Is Glock 32 Gen 4 compatable with Crimson Trace 201 Laser ?
Pics AFTER the clearance modifications to the clamp bar and adapter plate. You can't sse the adapter plate as it is under the laser .If anyone needs to see it, I'll photo it next time I have the laser off the Glock. It consists of beveling one edge to provide clearance for the clamp screw.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Nice work !

1 - 9 of 9 Posts