Glock Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
So there I am cleaning my guns on fathers day and I get a ”bright” idea. Now I've done just about everything you can do to mod my g21. Ive posted detail in other threads so I won't go into that. But check this out.
Pic removed sorry..... Ok its not letting me remove it. :(
Is this going too far. :)
*moderator please delete thread*

·
Registered
126 Posts
I do believe you have committed a felony by putting a foregrip on a pistol. Makes it a class 3 weapon. Just sayin!

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Thats not overboard...now, if you were to put a beta mag, and thermal sights on it, I'd say that's a little much, lol

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
So there I am cleaning my guns on fathers day and I get a ”bright” idea. Now I've done just about everything you can do to mod my g21. Ive posted detail in other threads so I won't go into that. But check this out.
View attachment 345
Is this going too far. :)
Looks like that is a bipod rather than a fore grip. from my reading that would be legal. But then again I am not an attorney but I did stay at a Motel 6 last night :)

·
Registered
126 Posts
Not a gun nazi, just lookin out for a fellow gun guy!

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Looks like that is a bipod rather than a fore grip. from my reading that would be legal. But then again I am not an attorney but I did stay at a Motel 6 last night :)
That's what it looks like to me, too...a bipod. :)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Not a gun nazi, just lookin out for a fellow gun guy!
No, not you jonh. sorry. Thank you for pointing it out for me. It was not my intent to violate any laws. I didn't realize that the grippod magically transforms my pistol into a SBR. I never had any intention to ever actually use the grippod. I just thought it was kind of funny.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
That would be real handy for CCW......NOT !

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
So I did a little research into the legality of my little mod. From what I've read on the BATF site. The grip pod doesn't make the g21 a short barrel rifle. A rifle by definition of the BATR is a shoulder fired gun and a SBR is a rifle with a less than 16” barrel. So no stock no SBR.

·
Registered
655 Posts
That is awesome. It is perfect. Just the right amount go goodies.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts