Glock Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Today was my second time target shooting my new Glock 26.

Sooo much fun. Even at 20 yards I hit the bulls-eye 4 out of 10 times. Good for me. After struggling with my DAO K9 for a year, the G26 is a pleasure. After just 2 outings I'm almost as accurate as with my CZ 75B 9mm.

Can't wait for next time. My goal is to hit the target at 250 yards like Hickok45.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
I'd spend more time on the ones at 21 feet...lol...glad you like the Glock...one of my favorites

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
21 feet is the distance I practice also, but it is fun to try your skill out at a distance.

·
Registered
960 Posts
21 feet is the distance I practice also, but it is fun to try your skill out at a distance.
Well, I HAVE to get better groups at 21 feet before I waste rounds shooting at something that far away that I'll never hit! LOL!:)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Yes, yes, yes! But it's just so much fun to hit something that far away.

I usually fire 50 rounds per week, most at 7 to 10 yards. So, to go out to 20 yards with 10 rounds is OK. IMO. It's like a wicked pleasure for men.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
960 Posts
Yes, yes, yes! But it's just so much fun to hit something that far away.

I usually fire 50 rounds per week, most at 7 to 10 yards. So, to go out to 20 yards with 10 rounds is OK. It's like a wicked pleasure for men.:rolleyes:
Oh yea, have to agree, no doubt. I am much more accurate with my SR22. And it's cheap to just "shoot away". Still working on the Glocks. Got pretty good with my 23 but need some work on the new 36. I really can't believe how many "Glock Bashers" out there, but as they say, to each, his own! (His or hers)

·
Registered
960 Posts
I was a basher. Too thick, Plastic. Blah, blah, blah.

No longer. Very happy with my purchase.
There are lots of people and magazine articles that call them "ugly". IMO, any Glock is a thing of beauty and I have loved them since my first round downrange with a 22 Gen 3. Never saw someone get rid of a S&W and get a Glock as fast as I did! Besides that, I am way more of a fan of S&W wheel guns than their semis.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
most people I find who criticize the Glock have never fired one. They have the same excuses... It's plastic and ugly. My response is "are you going to screw it or shoot it?" If you carry concealed who care what it looks like. No one hopefully God willing will ever see it.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
I used to dislike Glocks also an was a big 1911 and S&W revolver fan. Now, well you can see by my collection below how I feel about Glocks. BTW, I have no more 1911s, I traded the last on for my G21SF RTF2. I still love the old S&W N frames and Colt Pythons but have no more of those either.

·
Registered
960 Posts
most people I find who criticize the Glock have never fired one. They have the same excuses... It's plastic and ugly. My response is "are you going to screw it or shoot it?" If you carry concealed who care what it looks like. No one hopefully God willing will ever see it.
That is a great response!!

·
Registered
960 Posts
I used to dislike Glocks also an was a big 1911 and S&W revolver fan. Now, well you can see by my collection below how I feel about Glocks. BTW, I have no more 1911s, I traded the last on for my G21SF RTF2. I still love the old S&W N frames and Colt Pythons but have no more of those either.
Yea, I really admire your collection! Hope to be there someday!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts