Glock Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been absent last week after my Mac Book pro died on me last Wednesday, so I have been with out a computer for a week, and let me tell you I didn't like it lol. Just got it back tonight. :) I used my phone to check in now and them but I just don't have the patience posting from it.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
I've been absent last week after my Mac Book pro died on me last Wednesday, so I have been with out a computer for a week, and let me tell you I didn't like it lol. Just got it back tonight. :) I used my phone to check in now and them but I just don't have the patience posting from it.
That reminds me. I had checked way back when the forum started about the mobile platform. They had indicated that they were working on it. Do you have any word on it's status? Like either a mobile interface or running it through "Forum Runner" or one of the other mobilizers?

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
good to have you back, a lot of the other forums use tapla talk. it costs 2.99 but puts these pages into a format that is easier to read. is this not the case here?

·
Premium Member
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, I'm not the owner of the board and not sure what they their plans are at this point. I just don't like posting from my phone in general mobile version or not...

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
good to have you back, a lot of the other forums use tapla talk. it costs 2.99 but puts these pages into a format that is easier to read. is this not the case here?
Last time I checked no it wasn't available there either. I don't have the app loaded anymore so I can't check. If anyone can confirm that would be great.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Good to see ya back, Wolfie...+1 on phone/patience thing...! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Same here. If I'm on my phone, my posts are like four words long and half of those words are auto-corrected incorrectly :)

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Same here. If I'm on my phone, my posts are like four words long and half of those words are auto-corrected incorrectly :)
Right...lends mucho credence to the idea of re-thinking the term "smart phone"...cant stand mine sometimes... Believe me, if I had anger management issues, I would no longer have this phone... :eek:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Wishing you all the best it means patience is going to really effective as we listen and listen since our childhood.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I have a good computer....my HUGHESNET ....so called "Lightning speed" internet service turns it into a 1996 HP using Windows 95! Stimulus check going to pay early termination of internet and phone form the crap company!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts