Glock Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After the video that Carry released (my cold dead hands) bashing gun owners everywhere, calling them M***** f****** that fox news critiqued Carry went on a tirade about suing them for belittling him. Carry, who is an actor from CANADA and has an armed guard, is an anti-gun fanatic is upset about how Fox news has responded to his "satire" music video.

You can see the original video here:
Jim Carrey Cold Dead Hand TORN APART By Fox News - YouTube

And the response from Carry here:
Jim Carrey Slams Fox News

·
Registered
123 Posts
Jim Carrey is a total, untalented piece of shit and he always was. The only reason that he was so popular was that people are stupid.

·
Registered
965 Posts
OK ... I could only stand to watch a few seconds of Cary's crap. But after reading the responses I remembered that of the great things about this country is that anyone can say anything (well almost) about anything (well almost) and not be thrown into a deep dark hole or lynched. Remember, there are many countries on this planet where we would disappear for saying what we say on this board.

Then again, he's Canadian so we should revoke his visa. :p

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Carrey wants to sue fox,must be nice,He decimates Charleston Heston(who is very dead)and can't defend himself from the grave.....The Punk can dish it out but can't take it.....

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Fox has told himj, it has been reported to "Bring it on".

Reactions: Tom

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Jim Carrey isn't fit to carry Heston's jock strap. He a no-talent, washed-up butthole with delusions of grandeur......and that's just his good points...:rolleyes:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts