Glock Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I had the 'net' out for a MA. complant Glock 21, so, I thought I'd let you all Know that I just sealed the deal on 99% gen 2 G21 on Auction Arms ten minutes ago. Can't wait to get it here, and if I can figure out how to post some pics of it here, I will. :D

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
I know I had the 'net' out for a MA. complant Glock 21, so, I thought I'd let you all Know that I just sealed the deal on 99% gen 2 G21 on Auction Arms ten minutes ago. Can't wait to get it here, and if I can figure out how to post some pics of it here, I will. :D
Congrats. Did it cost you an arm and a leg?

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
By the way spfldguns that post I mentioned about the $900 MASS compliant Glock was on this forum. I just ran across the Thread. I was thinking it was on the Va Gun Forum

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Congrats. Did it cost you an arm and a leg?
How about $425.00 + $20.00 shipping. A really fair price considering there was one at a gun show a couple of weeks ago in about 75% cond. that they wouldn't let go for less than $600.00. I called Glock to verify prod. date, and they told me it went to a VA. L.E.A. in Oct. 1997, and I'm getting it from the retired Sgt. That carried it.:)

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
How about $425.00 + $20.00 shipping. A really fair price considering there was one at a gun show a couple of weeks ago in about 75% cond. that they wouldn't let go for less than $600.00. I called Glock to verify prod. date, and they told me it went to a VA. L.E.A. in Oct. 1997, and I'm getting it from the retired Sgt. That carried it.:)
Very nice. Probably has a low round count too.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Very nice. Probably has a low round count too.
Just got off the phone with the seller. He's a sgt. with the Dublin, VA. P.D. This gun was one of two that he purchased from his P.D. and they were only shot in qualifications and maybe a little range time--SWEET!!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Nice deal man. Congrats on it.
Thanks glockinasta, considering the crazy prices and limited availibity in MASS., I think I did really well. This gun is really clean, and even though it's 17 years old, I'm sure it'll send thousands of rounds down range, and then I'll consider it just broken-in:cool:
Of course, I'm going to completely re-spring it and install some night sights, a LaserMax guide spring rod, etc. but that's what I do to all my Glocks

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
I know you had your heart set on that...glad it happened for ya...Arsenal just grew, lol

·
Registered
655 Posts
Congrats man, the hardest part is the wanting period. But it will be kick ass once you get it.

Post some pics when she comes in.

Safe shooting.

Reactions: spfldguns

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
My auction purchase just got a little more expensive. My LGS won't accept a firearm for transfer from a private party, so now the seller has to go thru his LGS which will cost him / me another $25.00 or so. What a bunch of [email protected]#*&:mad:

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
My auction purchase just got a little more expensive. My LGS won't accept a firearm for transfer from a private party, so now the seller has to go thru his LGS which will cost him / me another $25.00 or so. What a bunch of [email protected]#*&:mad:
Are you stuck using that LGS or is that another one of those dumb rules your state has that it has to be FFL to FFL?

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
:)Hey, I hear ya...too bad you didn't know up front...but hey, at least you're getting it...I know it's harder for you to find the compliance weapons...hang in there, it's almost your's...have a great day...:)

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Are you stuck using that LGS or is that another one of those dumb rules your state has that it has to be FFL to FFL?
There are other shops around, but they are all paranoid about this stuff. It doesn't have to be done this way by law, I used to do it all the time when I was a dealer, but what can you do?? And yeah, it's still a good deal, it just pisses me off!!!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
:)Hey, I hear ya...too bad you didn't know up front...but hey, at least you're getting it...I know it's harder for you to find the compliance weapons...hang in there, it's almost your's...have a great day...:)
So true rowabi, I'll be happy when it gets here.;)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.