Glock Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys!! I'm new to the Glock Forums, but am looking to be a long time contributing member! With that being said, I want to share with you guys something I picked up for my Glock 19 (when I had it) and something I've purchased for every Glock Ive owned since I discovered it!

Hybrid Holsters are nothing new to the concealed carry community, but execution is key, and the devil is in the details! Check out Keyhole Holsters for the absolute BEST hybrid holster designs and execution you will EVER find on the market!

[video=youtube;12xuU1ZTTf4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12xuU1ZTTf4[/video]

·
Registered
36 Posts
I dont know man it will be hard to convince me this is better than a crossbreed or kingtuk...look pretty nice though

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Go check out his site at KeyholeHolsters.com - To each his own, of course, but for what you pay for CrossBreed and the time you wait, the amount of detail and craftmanship that goes into these holsters is unbeatable!! But there will always be folks who prefer Crossbreed, and thats ok!! :)

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
16.28 minutes is 15.00 too long, I have seen car commercials shorter

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
16.28 minutes is 15.00 too long, I have seen car commercials shorter
Well, I appreciate your input, but alot of folks want as much detail as possible (I know I do) before they sink alot of money into a product. So, although you may not appreciate the lengthy review, I'm sure someone out there will. Thanks for watching.

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
Well, I appreciate your input, but alot of folks want as much detail as possible (I know I do) before they sink alot of money into a product. So, although you may not appreciate the lengthy review, I'm sure someone out there will. Thanks for watching.
I was just funning with you, you have to believe in it to sell it and most if not all will spend 15 minutes reviewing something. after all a educated consumer is one that will not get "buyers remorse" good luck

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
I didn't have to wait for my King Tuk and the quality is of the highest order. I paid a fair and reasonable price and I am extremely happy with it.

·
Registered
171 Posts
The one think that I do like about it compared to my Crossbreed is that the Kydex comes higher up on the gun allowing you to run the holster deeper. I have mine set up pretty deep and it is a PITA to reholster.

The base prices are higher than Crossbreeds though.....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts