Glock Forum banner

Knife Collection

9K views 25 replies 18 participants last post by  ifithitu 
#1 ·
Tool Wood Knife Office ruler Composite material

I know this is a Glock site, but would love to see a "show and tell" of other members favorite knives. These are my favorites from my CRKT collection. I would love to see a nice S.O.G. collection out there somewhere. Thanks in advance! :)

See less See more
Reactions: NName591
#6 · (Edited)
Once upon a time ('back in the day' as they say) I had one of the nicest collections of Randall-Made knives on the east coast. Then I had my first heart attack; and, after I recovered and began to appreciate my own mortality, I looked at my beautiful wife and said to myself, 'Self, don't turn that woman into another, 'gun shop widow'!' (You know what I mean: The sort of woman who walks into a local gun shop with an armload of her deceased husband's, 'toys' and, then, ends up getting thoroughly financially raped by an overheated and salivating gun shop owner! Yes, I've seen it happen; and more than once, too.) :D

So, over the past seven years I've very significantly pared down and sold off, I'd say about, 65% of all my personal toys, as well as all of my extensive personal inventory of both Dillon and RCBS reloading equipment. (It is just time; and, truthfully, I've sold everything for some very good prices - Certainly better than any LGS would have given, 'the little woman with an armload of guns, knives and reloading equipment'!)

#7 ·
I used to be real big into knives. Had collections of Mad Dogs, Busse, Bawidamann, and Spydercos. I sold most of them off. I just can't see having "collectible" guns or knives. I kept the ones I like best, cause I still use em.
I think the only regret I have is I had the original full line of Spyderco when they came out in the early 90s.

#19 ·
#20 ·
Actually, I looked at my knife again, and the above one is a little different. I actually bought THIS one.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B014D2FBS6/ref=s9_acsd_hps_bw_c_x_3

When I got it, it came with a drop point blade like the above blade, and Not the Tano Blade. I actually read that in a couple of the reviews before I got it and was prepared to be happy with either one. I personally do like the Drop Point Blade better.

#21 ·

Attachments

• Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
    322.7 KB Views: 265
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.