Glock Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a used Glock 17 that came with a rail mounted laser sight. Unfortunately the sight did not have a battery in it. I cannot find any indication of a brand name or a battery size. I do not know what battery the laser needs. Can anyone tell me what battery or what brand this laser is?

Thanks in advance.

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
from what i know about lasers i would pretty much rule out crimson trace, lasermax, insight, and laser lyte. there are a bunch more companies out there and it looks to me like it might one of those things that the eventual answer might be we don't make that one any more anmd nobody makes a battery for it. but i really don't know for sure try glockmeister on line they have a bunch of different lasers. and maybe even call glock in smyrna ga. they are good to deal with.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Glock in Smyrna, Ga.(770)432-1202....Just happened to have that one close by, lol :D

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Mike, as to the battery source...how many batteries does it take? 1, or possibly 3 ?
In searching online, I found a trend in power sources for cheaper lasers that look similar:
(1) cr 123A Lithium battery
(3) AG 13 Lithium batteries...
Hope this helps...let us know what you find out... :)

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Glock in Smyrna, Ga.(770)432-1202....Just happened to have that one close by, lol :D
Close by as tattooed on the back of your hand? LOL

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
How'd you know...lol?....just kidding...no tats for this guy, but I do keep the # close by..almost memorized...:p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts