Glock Forum banner
1 - 20 of 364 Posts

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
AUTHORIZED LEO/BLUE LABELED PISTOL CUSTOMER LIST and prices...(Same as Glock Smyrna's prices)

We had this posted before, but for the sake of newer members, I hope it is appropriate to re-post. The way it works is that Blue label pistols are designated for sale only to those qualified for the LE/Military discount program. There are a variety of other folks that qualifiy as well, as the list below indicates. If you are eligible, you can call Glock in Smyrna, Ga.(770)432-1202, and order a pistol from them, and arrange a FFL local to you to receive and transfer the pistol. Right now I believe it's an 8-12 week* turn around from Glock. Or you can ask for a Blue Label dealer in your area and they will tell you who in your area is able to sell to you. Dealers are all different...some will ship to your local FFL...some will require you to come to them...You have to work out all of the details with whomever you are purchasing from. i.e., ID/proof of eligibility, DL, etc. At any rate, there is a substantial savings involved. The basic 9mm's, .40's , .357 sigs are as low as $398.20 w/3 mags. It goes up from there...The following is a fairly comprehensive eligibility list...

*All sworn Law Enforcement Officers (LEO) State, County and City
*All Federal Law Enforcement Officers (LEO) FBI, US Marshals, DEA etc
*All Retired LEO with "retired" credentials including Federal, State, County & City
*State Licensed Securtiy Companies (ie. Loomis Fargo, RAM, Securitas, etc)
*State/City licensed Security officers
*Active Military personnel-all branches
*National Guard personnel-all branches
*Military Reserve personnel-all branches
*Legitimately retired military veterans with "retired" military ID
*All TSA employees
*Licensed Para-Medics and EMT's
*Fire Fighters (including volunteers) with appropriate ID
*Commercial Pilot license holders & Federal Flight Deck Officers
*Court Judges
*District Attorneys and Deputy District Attorneys

Blue Label Prices...
www.edspublicsafety.com/glockindividual.html

* update: Turnaround time from Glock is now 5 months.... :(

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
The people on that list deserve the discount, for sure!!!!!!

Reactions: BOHICA_11

·
Registered
188 Posts
AUTHORIZED LEO/BLUE LABELED PISTOL CUSTOMER LIST

We had this posted before, but for the sake of newer members, I hope it is appropriate to re-post. The way it works is that Blue label pistols are designated for sale only to those qualified for the LE/Military discount program. There are a variety of other folks that qualifiy as well, as the list below indicates. If you are eligible, you can call Glock in Smyrna, Ga.(770)432-1202, and order a pistol from them, and arrange a FFL local to you to receive and transfer the pistol. Right now I believe it's an 8-12 week turn around from Glock. Or you can ask for a Blue Label dealer in your area and they will tell you who in your area is able to sell to you. Dealers are all different...some will ship to your local FFL...some will require you to come to them...You have to work out all of the details with whomever you are purchasing from. i.e., ID/proof of eligibility, DL, etc. At any rate, there is a substantial savings involved. The basic 9mm's, .40's , .357 sigs are as low as $398.20 w/3 mags. It goes up from there...The following is a fairly comprehensive eligibility list...

*All sworn Law Enforcement Officers (LEO) State, County and City
*All Federal Law Enforcement Officers (LEO) FBI, US Marshals, DEA etc
*All Retired LEO with "retired" credentials including Federal, State, County & City
*State Licensed Securtiy Companies (ie. Loomis Fargo, RAM, Securitas, etc)
*State/City licensed Security officers
*Active Military personnel-all branches
*National Guard personnel-all branches
*Military Reserve personnel-all branches
*Legitimately retired military veterans with "retired" military ID
*All TSA employees
*Licensed Para-Medics and EMT's
*Fire Fighters (including volunteers) with appropriate ID
*Commercial Pilot license holders & Federal Flight Deck Officers
*Court Judges
*District Attorneys and Deputy District Attorneys
This is what I was referring to 1jimmy, you might want to look into it.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
here's an example of the pricing for these Blue Label pistols...
ED's Public Safety :: Law Enforcement Sales
These are the same as Glocks prices...some dealers are higher, but none are lower, to the best of my knowledge...and no, I'm not affiliated with Ed's. I was going to order with them once, but found another Blue Label dealer a little more local where I could walk in and pick the weapon up.

·
Registered
25 Posts
thats awesome ... thanks for the info i have been a volunteer ff for like 4 years and has no idea!!! thanks a ton

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Seems that this is the new Blue Label eligibility list...

Sworn Law Enforcement officers, including Federal, State, County, & City
Includes retired L.E. officers with "retired" credentials.
EMT's, Fire Fighters, Volunteer Fire Fighters, and Paramedics.

Military personnel including Reservists and National Guard with I.D
Includes retired Military with "retired" credentials.
Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers.

State Licensed Security Companies (Loomis, RAM, etc.)
State Licensed Armed Security Officers.
Court Judges, District Attorneys and Deputy District Attorneys.

LE Academy Cadets with enrollment documentation from the Academy

Finding a blue label dealer:
After several PM's, emails, and phone calls I thought there was enough interest that it might be good to post this info again...I know it's been posted before, and discussed on different threads, but this should make it easier for those on this thread, looking for this opportunity...

Go to: http://us.glock.com/
In the upper Right hand corner, at the dealer/locator enter your zip
On the next page, click "LE dealer"

Hope this helps...you'll also find all the gun dealers around you, as well as ranges...

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Don't forget us GSSF guys :)
Glad a discount is available to as many as possible...I've never used the GSSF discount as I'm not a member. I believe that cost wise, the amounts are about the same, or close...Are you limited as to the # you can order? I know you can order 2 at a time with the Blue Label discount....
Never mind, just saw where it's 1 per year with the GSSF discount...That's not bad. Pretty much all of the Glockers can get some kind of discount.

·
Registered
655 Posts
The people on that list are deserving of the discounts. I need to get my act together and join GSSF. I get my fix at the gun shop in Saturdays.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The people on that list are deserving of the discounts. I need to get my act together and join GSSF. I get my fix at the gun shop in Saturdays.
I need to join for the armorers class....need to learn to work on 'em...

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Glad a discount is available to as many as possible...I've never used the GSSF discount as I'm not a member. I believe that cost wise, the amounts are about the same, or close...Are you limited as to the # you can order? I know you can order a max of 2 at a time with the Blue Label discount....
Never mind, just saw where it's 1 per year with the GSSF discount...That's not bad. Pretty much all of the Glockers can get some kind of discount.
You get one discount after with a 2-year membership, or with your first renewal.

I think you then get 2 more after completing the armorer's course.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Think it's time for a G36...Tired of waitin' for that Springfield XDS single stack .45
Starting to think that things a myth...

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ya gotta love the big ol' fat, fight stopping .45 :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Wondering if they'll do a gen4 makeover of some sort for the G36...

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'm going to check and see if they still extend the Blue Label Discount Program to those actively enrolled in a Criminal Justice degree program...they did at one time... :confused:

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'm going to check and see if they still extend the Blue Label Discount Program to those actively enrolled in a Criminal Justice degree program...they did at one time... :confused:
Just spoke with Glock/Smyrna...Not currently offering the discount to Criminal Justice degree students...sorry... :(

·
Registered
655 Posts
Wondering if they'll do a gen4 makeover of some sort for the G36...
That would be great. I have my G30 and if they tweak the G36 it would be neat to have.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Time will tell...I'd love to see 'em tweak the G36...Doesn't need much done to it, though...grip change...rail...? It's all good, lol !!!

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
Anybody bought a new one lately with the Blue Label Discount?...What model did you buy? I was recently told that the G19 and G23 were the two most desired pistols right now...Just curious as to how many of us were buying these models...and wondering what other models are moving... :confused: Thanks

1 - 20 of 364 Posts