Glock Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello fellow Glocksters!

My name is Jack Lee from Premier Holster. Our company currently sells leather Glock holsters for wholesale prices. You can take a look at our website at Premier Holster dot com or on ebay. My ebay id is PREMIERHOLSTER. Please take a look at the pictures to get a good idea of our products. For more info, you can contact me at premier holster at yahoo or through ebay. We are having a promotional sale right now and would like you to check us out. Group buys welcome! Thanks!
Luggage and bags Bag Camera lens Auto part Camera accessory Product Automotive design Personal protective equipment Automotive tire Machine

·
Registered
960 Posts
Good looking holsters! Just wondering how flexible they are. I like a holster that has some "give" to it.

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
nice looking work and welcome to the site, I am a big EBay shopper

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Looks good I will have to check them out on E Bay

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey ArmyCobra1, they are 100% leather and they do have some "give". They will fit the contour of your hip and naturally mold to your gun and body overtime. Thanks for the compliment!

·
Registered
960 Posts
Hey ArmyCobra1, they are 100% leather and they do have some "give". They will fit the contour of your hip and naturally mold to your gun and body overtime. Thanks for the compliment!
Ok Good! I will check you out on ebay. I do lots of shopping there! :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for everyone's support! Just to show our appreciation, we are offering an 5% discount to members! Just type in promo code TOPSHOT555 upon checkout. Thanks!!!

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
We will definitely check your eBay store out! Thanks for letting us know. My husband for YEARS has looked for a paddle/belt off duty holster in black for his 23 but he didn't want the usual plastic inflexible ones usually found.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts