Glock Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If price is not an option where in the world does one buy a real stylish men's leather jacket? Does buying a BRAND name at a high price such as Gucci or Ammani give anything extra other than a name? Is their finishing off and leather any better than others?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Good question. I was looking for one last fall. Was in Vegas and tried the big outlet malls, but even the designer brands were made in China. I'm not buying a leather jacket made in China, I wanted quality too.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
IF you want a classic style, Nordstrom has a fabulous men's department. Even their mail order is top notch - if you don't like it they have free size and style exchanges without any questions.

Here's a search to get you started. They most often have a free shipping deal of some sort too.

leather jackets for men | Nordstrom

If you prefer snazzy instead of classic lines, believe it or not, go to a motorcycle shop. They will have some of the best made leathers (there are inexpensive ones), but I've yet to see the heavy stuff like bikers wear, in a department store. They don't just have those with screaming logos - they will have simpler ones in single colors usually.

I had a Schott jacket for years...regretted getting rid of it, but face it, on Houston's coldest day it's just too much unless you're on a bike.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.