Glock Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
I would vote for this guy for President !

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Love Col. West.

He's gonna be an awesome presidential candidate!

·
Registered
655 Posts
I now have to go buy a G26. Just a wonderful reason to add another gun to the collection.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
I would value his statement even more if he had said a 10MM, 357 auto or 45acp. But a 9MM will do.

Reactions: RMD

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
If you've never heard of Col. West or seen much of him, check him out on Youtube. The man don't mess around!

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hell I don't even care if it's a Glock, We should tax any household who doesn't own at least 1 firearm for each member of the family. That was constitutional in colonial times to tax an able body man and dammit it women want equal rights :) then they should be part of the party today

·
Registered
4,767 Posts

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Hell I don't even care if it's a Glock, We should tax any household who doesn't own at least 1 firearm for each member of the family. That was constitutional in colonial times to tax an able body man and dammit it women want equal rights :) then they should be part of the party today
ZK...You'll like this..... ;)
Kennesaw, where everyone is armed by law - FT.com
I did 17 years as a LEO in GA. Loved it there. I wish every community in the country would do this. This is just a sample of how we could effect the crime in this country if we did.
The city violent crime rate for Kennesaw in 2009 was lower than the national violent crime rate average by 78.87% and the city property crime rate in Kennesaw was lower than the national property crime rate average by 39.33%.
Here's the link to the full report

as opposed to where I used to work
The city violent crime rate for Brunswick in 2009 was higher than the national violent crime rate average by 397.12% and the city property crime rate in Brunswick was higher than the national property crime rate average by 185.29%.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
I did 17 years as a LEO in GA. Loved it there. I wish every community in the country would do this. This is just a sample of how we could effect the crime in this country if we did.

Here's the link to the full report

as opposed to where I used to work
wow...you're right...it would change things up...makes the bad guy think a little...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts