Glock Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The DELTAPOINT MICRO from Leupold seems to be the perfect low profile red dot.
Has anyone actually seen one? The adds have been out for a year but no one seems to be talking about them except the professional reviewers who get theirs from the manufacturers so they can stir up interest.
I ordered one directly from Leupold months ago and haven’t seen it yet. Leupold customer service tells me I’ll be notified when it ships. Everyone advertising them shows they are back ordered. Do they even exist? Vapor Ware to stifle the competition.

Any thoughts?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Has anyone actually seen one? The adds have been out for a year but no one seems to be talking about them except the professional reviewers who get theirs from the manufacturers so they can stir up interest.
I ordered one directly from Leupold months ago and haven’t seen it yet. Leupold customer service tells me I’ll be notified when it ships. Everyone advertising them shows they are back ordered. Do they even exist? Vapor Ware to stifle the competition.

Any thoughts?
The strangest thing happened. I asked a question a couple of days ago (above) about the apparent non existence of the Leupold DELTAPOINT micro red dot and I get an email from Leupold saying it’s been shipped. That is a heck of a coincidence. Going out to buy a lottery ticket. Leupold makes great products and I own their scopes, a range finder which is excellent and priced right and some promo stuff (hats and tshirts). When the DELTAPOINT micro gets installed I’ll follow up here.

·
Registered
2 Posts

Any thoughts?
Did not know they made a micro???? I have a Delta Point pro on my Glock 20 and love it. I have a couple Trijicon RMR’s but like the bigger window of the DP. Not sure I would like to try a smaller window, I would not want anything smaller than the RMR, it is hard enough at arms length or even two handed shooting. But then again I am in my 70’s????

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
DITTO on the 70s! I ordered one on a special deal for Vets. It is no higher than the iron sights. I'll play with it and provide a report here.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts