Glock Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
David Brock, founder of the ultra liberal Media Matters organization, used money from his group's treasury to buy his bodyguard multiple firearms including a Glock. The bodyguard then carried concealed in D.C. on numerous occasions.

What a hypocrite Brock is to push a left wing, anti-second amendment agenda and then arm his personal bodyguard and allow him to knowingly and illegally carry concealed in D.C. - all to protect his precious posterior. (As for the rest of the citizens: Sorry, no protection for you. You're not as important as I am.)

At least the mealy mouthed little weasel had the good sense to buy the best weapon for self defense but I doubt Glock will be using him in any commercials.

Here's the link to the story:

Illegal weapons used to protect Media Matters' David Brock | The Daily Caller

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
Don’t you love hypocrites, “guns are bad for everyone but me”. How much ya wanna bet with enough money this will go away even though it’s a felony

·
Registered
965 Posts
Yeah, like all those holier than thou legislators who just love their hookers. It works on all sides of the isle.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
A bodyguard that didnt have weapons? I wonder how that employment ad read " Bodyguard for Hire, only need weapons"

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
That's because "regular folks" are not important enough in their fantasy world.

·
Registered
6 Posts
That's because "regular folks" are not important enough in their fantasy world.
And because its clearly us "regular folks" who cause every problem and need to be punished.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
You must look at things from a Democrat's viewpoint.

They think if they don't actually do it, they aren't guilty...and therefore, aren't hypocrites.

It's all about control, and not what makes sense.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts