Glock Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On Friday i received my conversion barrel 10mm to 357 sig ported i must say the 357 round is tamer than the 10mm
i like the idea of having the ported barrel. Thanks 4 the heads up on lonewolf i learned about it right here on the forum
now i want to order the 6in ported 10mm seems the specs are tighter on the lonewolf barrels I'm sure most of ya have them here
if not i would buy one for sure makes your Glock rock...

Azel1488

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Congrats, you are right, LoneWolf barrels are great ! I have the extended LW barrel in my G21SF RTF2.

·
Registered
188 Posts
On Friday i received my conversion barrel 10mm to 357 sig ported i must say the 357 round is tamer than the 10mm
i like the idea of having the ported barrel. Thanks 4 the heads up on lonewolf i learned about it right here on the forum
now i want to order the 6in ported 10mm seems the specs are tighter on the lonewolf barrels I'm sure most of ya have them here
if not i would buy one for sure makes your Glock rock...

Azel1488
I bought a .45 acp threaded barrel for my G21, and a 10 mm. threaded stainless barrel for my G20 from Lone Wolf. You are right about the tighter specs, especially on the 10 mm. It chambers factory loads perfectly, but will not take my handloads, which my Colt Combat Delta Elite accepts all the time. My shells go thru a Lee full length sizing die, and are well whithin spec. I am a little unhappy with this, as the .45 barrel takes all my handloads w/o any problem :confused:

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
I bought a .45 acp threaded barrel for my G21, and a 10 mm. threaded stainless barrel for my G20 from Lone Wolf. You are right about the tighter specs, especially on the 10 mm. It chambers factory loads perfectly, but will not take my handloads, which my Colt Combat Delta Elite accepts all the time. My shells go thru a Lee full length sizing die, and are well whithin spec. I am a little unhappy with this, as the .45 barrel takes all my handloads w/o any problem :confused:
Glad ya'll brought up the "tighter specs" factoid...good to know

·
Registered
188 Posts
Shop around for Lone Wolf barrels, I bought mine from Lone Wolf online and paid $139.95 for the .45ACP black threaded, and $124.95 for the 10mm stainless threaded plus $15.00 shipping. Went to a large LGS in CT. and they are a Lone Wolf dealer, their price, $25.00 less each, and they had the full line, thread protectors too, about half price what L.W. charges. :(

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Shop around for Lone Wolf barrels, I bought mine from Lone Wolf online and paid $139.95 for the .45ACP black threaded, and $124.95 for the 10mm stainless threaded plus $15.00 shipping. Went to a large LGS in CT. and they are a Lone Wolf dealer, their price, $25.00 less each, and they had the full line, thread protectors too, about half price what L.W. charges. :(
Thanks...good to know..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts