Glock Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Site owners asked me if I could use some help with this site (mainly deleting spammers posts and banning their accounts). It gets messy if I don't long in for a day or more.

So if anyone would like to join the mod ranks and help out with the forum, please (re) introduce yourself, tell us about your experience with guns esp with Glocks. Someone who is here often is a must (top 10 posters).

Post here or PM me if you don't want everyone to see your post.

Thanks! :)

·
Registered
655 Posts
I would like to help, but I think that I would cause more trouble then good, and I seems to be out in the field most of the time lately.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Im a newbie to the forum as u can tell by post count but im always logged on and contribute when i can. Let me know if i can help

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Ive been a proud glock owner for 7 years now. And i believe they are one of the best quality and reliable firearms on the market

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Seems like Zombie Killer would be a good choice. I can be online during the evenings, but not during the day.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
I vote for ZombieKiller, but if you need another to help I would be willing. I am retired, on most every day and evening and have been a shooter since learning to shoot in the 50's. Of my 11 handguns, 7 are Glocks.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
ZombieKiller57 and texcowboy would be great spam-slammers...I'm generally able to get on from wherever, but periodically due to other obligations I'm not always available...

·
Registered
126 Posts
I run a forum on vBulletin. I know how stuff works. Im here everyday, and I have modded a few other forums. Id be glad to lend a hand.

·
Registered
241 Posts
I have modded and admined at a few forums but generally do not want to become over involved at any forum I actually enjoy. I wouldn't mind modding silently without title just for the purpose of eliminating spammers if that is what you need. I am a former toolmaker with mainly automotive proto experience but also gunsmithing and building some gun prototypes. I am currently a leo. I shot competetively for a number of years but now I mainly enjoy the hobby with my wife and son and for me my main focus is the tools I need for duty use and off duty self defense.

·
Registered
316 Posts
I will give a vote for ZombieKiller57 as well. I dont think I would make a good mod. If someone pisses me off I would kick and ban everyone!!! lolololol Dave

·
Registered
655 Posts
I have to say ZK, and TEX are the top picks.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts