Glock Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The G21SF came with ambi mag release. My question is would that release work on my Gen 3 G30? Obviously I would need the ambi mags but will it work or no?

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
I am curious about this also. With that said I am not a fan of the ambi mag release.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Is it ambidextrous or just reversible? My understanding was that they were reversible.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
The G21SF came with ambi mag release. My question is would that release work on my Gen 3 G30? Obviously I would need the ambi mags but will it work or no?
Out of curiosity, does your 21SF work as it should in that configuration...? Glock told me that they had replaced some frames for some folks that were unhappy with the set-up...Also, the tech told me that in the future they will be made as L hand or R hand, not reversible.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Out of curiosity, does your 21SF work as it should in that configuration...? Glock told me that they had replaced some frames for some folks that were unhappy with the set-up...Also, the tech told me that in the future they will be made as L hand or R hand, not reversible.
I dont have a 21 just a 30.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts