Glock Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I posted last week about some CA compliant mags that I took on trade. Digging in the bag I found a taller Glock 40 mag. I am told that 40 mags are interchangeable with other 40 cal. mags. My question is what models will the shorter ones fit or not fit? Also can anyone tell any info on the taller Mag in the pics. Sorry to be a pain but I am a little confused. Please check out the pics. Would the taller mag be for a 22 (full size) and the shorter be a 23 (compact). P1010007.JPG P1010011.JPG Once again thanks for your time.

Thanks
Rover

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
for a 22 (full size) and the shorter be a 23 (compact).
the would be my guess, the taller mag will fit into a g23 but the g23 will not fit in the g22 because of the length only. The mag release point is all the same distance from the top of the mag

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
whether the mag fits or not as barstool said depends on the size of the gun, that is the only restriction. lets take g27 small , g23 little bigger, g22 bigger. the 22 mag will fit all but will hang out of the gun. the 27 will not fit the g23 or g22 because the mag is to short to go up inside the mag well of the g23 or g22. are you sure they are 40 mags? not that i am an expert but in the pic they appear to be single stack more like a 10mm or something else.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts