Glock Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Welcome to the Forum! I buy mine locally at Cheaper Than dirt (24.95), but someone will be along shortly to advise you as to where to buy online.

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Botach Tactical. Just bought mags for $19.95. Free shipping. They are not always that price, they have specials about once a month, The customerservice is terrible, so be patient.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Cdnn, and Rock your Glock. I used both of them and recieved shipment within 72hours from both.. shipping was 9.99 I think. 18.99 for the 31 round mag however I dont know how the quality is because it isnt a factory glock mag.. Thing is like a nightstick, lol If it is not good for target shooting I guess I can load it and use it as a pole..

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Cdnn, and Rock your Glock. I used both of them and recieved shipment within 72hours from both.. shipping was 9.99 I think. 18.99 for the 31 round mag however I dont know how the quality is because it isnt a factory glock mag.. Thing is like a nightstick, lol If it is not good for target shooting I guess I can load it and use it as a pole..
Definitely stick with factory...CDNN carry's all Glock mags, great prices...

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
J&G Gun Sales has some good "used" prices if you are looking for range mags. Don't buy anything but OEM though. You will not be happy and will end up paying more int he long run

·
Registered
960 Posts
Believe it or not, I find a lot of good deals on ebay. Most sellers offer free shipping. That really sweetens the deal for me!

·
Registered
62 Posts
I get most of my new mags from Top Gun Supply.

·
Registered
65 Posts
What are you looking for a magazine for? I found a good price on G22 40cal mags, but that was the only model they had.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts