Glock Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I am new to the forum. I took a few of these mags on trade. I was wondering what models of Glock do they fit?They appear to 40cal 10 round. The floor plate has number 3206 on it. Will these work in all 40cal models? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Rover

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
California model Glock 23 are limited to 10 rounds instead of the regular 13 rounds and all Glock mags are interchangeable

these are gen 3 mags because gen 4 have a mag release on both sides

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
what’s strange is when I bought my G23 in a pawnshop and it looked brand new (case, cleaning rod,booklets,2 mags and loader) but for some reason they had it marked down to 400.00 dollars. I think the reason was that it had CAL compliant mags (10 rounds) and people where scared it might be something else different about it (this being Texas). I couldn't get it out of there fast enough and I couldn't be more pleased with a pawn shop buy

Edit: I have had them apart trying to figure out why they only hold 10 rounds and if they could be modified to fit 13 rounds. What I think the difference is; is the inner wall of mag is doubled so it is closer to the opposite wall and not allowing the extra 3 rounds but the difference is so small it hard to just eye it

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
what’s strange is when I bought my G23 in a pawnshop and it looked brand new (case, cleaning rod,booklets,2 mags and loader) but for some reason they had it marked down to 400.00 dollars. I think the reason was that it had CAL compliant mags (10 rounds) and people where scared it might be something else different about it (this being Texas). I couldn't get it out of there fast enough and I couldn't be more pleased with a pawn shop buy

Edit: I have had them apart trying to figure out why they only hold 10 rounds and if they could be modified to fit 13 rounds. What I think the difference is; is the inner wall of mag is doubled so it is closer to the opposite wall and not allowing the extra 3 rounds but the difference is so small it hard to just eye it
Not to hijack Rovers thread, but yes, there are some good buys at times in pawn shops. They had a reason for marking it down, but for whatever the reason, and as long as you're happy, sounds like you did well...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts