Glock Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have A polymer 80 Glock 17 that I've finished. It has all Glock factory made parts in it and the mags are also glock.
Whenever I fire it, it ejects the magazine.

It seems to accept the mag just fine and it feeds the first round OK. The slide locks back over an empty magazine as it is supposed to.

I fire it and it drops the magazine. Magazine re0inserted and once again it drops the magazine after the round is fired.

HELP?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have A polymer 80 Glock 17 that I've finished. It has all Glock factory made parts in it and the mags are also glock.
Whenever I fire it, it ejects the magazine.

It seems to accept the mag just fine and it feeds the first round OK. The slide locks back over an empty magazine as it is supposed to.

I fire it and it drops the magazine. Magazine re0inserted and once again it drops the magazine after the round is fired.

HELP?
Have you tried a partial mag? Sometimes a full one will not seat properly. It also may be your mag lock is not catching the cutout on the magazine properly. I assume this was all your build it just may need some tweaking.

·
Registered
896 Posts
First thing I'd check is the magazine release spring. I might even change it, 'just because'. That spring can be a little tricky to install. I am wondering: Is it fully seated? Does it rest towards the right side of the pistol, as well as show a slight bend to the right?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts