Glock Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He said the men robbed him, tied him up, beat him, teased him and taunted him.
"At one point one slid a gun under my head and face so I could see it. Rubbed it like that so I knew they had one. Well, I knew they had one. They were hitting me in the dead with it, two of them," he said.
With their faces uncovered, Finster feared he knew one of them and he'd be killed.
"Now I think the reason it didn't happen is I made it a point not to look at them," he said.
now he has guns all over the place; I bet he doesn't open the door like that anymore

Read more: Police: Man robbed by daughter and friends - Dallas News | myFOXdfw.com

·
Registered
90 Posts
It's sad that his own daughter turned on him, Whats this world coming to!

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It sounds to me like there was no parental bond that develops when raising a child, that or the kid is a waste. Either way that is something he (dad) will never get over

·
Registered
960 Posts
Yep, it's a way different world than when I was a child. I'm just VERY proud to be the father of a 20 year old boy that has been working at Walgreens for 2 years, manages the photo department, loves his job, doesn't hang out with the wrong crowd, and most of all, has the utmost respect for all adults including his superiors at work! Makes me very proud!!:D

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Yep, it's a way different world than when I was a child. I'm just VERY proud to be the father of a 20 year old boy that has been working at Walgreens for 2 years, manages the photo department, loves his job, doesn't hang out with the wrong crowd, and most of all, has the utmost respect for all adults including his superiors at work! Makes me very proud!!:D
That's great, man...truly

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
I will bet next time he sill have his Glock that was upstairs a little more handy. I will also bet they were after money to buy drugs. Scumbags!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts