Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
No Glocks involved?

·
Registered
960 Posts
I think that's the reason that I don't deal on Craigslist. I have absolutely no desire to meet a stranger to sell anything to them no matter what it is. Call me paranoid, but in this day and age where goofballs with AR's and Glocks decide it's a good idea to go and shoot up a theater full of innocent and decent citizens, I have to be on my guard at all times! It's too bad that these psycho idiots are helping the non-gun people in this society have more "ammo" against decent law-abiding citizens that are able to enjoy the 2nd Amendment rights!.................OK, I feel better now! :eek:

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
lol...sometimes a rant is better than alka-seltzer...:p

·
Registered
960 Posts

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
I don't do craigslist. But if I did and a firearm was involved, I would bring someone as backup.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
I don't do craigslist. But if I did and a firearm was involved, I would bring someone as backup.
Apparently that doesn't always work...He had someone with him...Those situations are always "iffy" at best...you have to be in control of the situation...and they weren't. I would never do a craigslist gun transaction...

·
Banned
966 Posts
I bought a tactical SKS on armslist.com just a couple of Saturdays ago. I live three hours form the seller so we met in a crowded McDonald's parking lot halfway between us right off the interstate. There was no way either of us could've shot the other and had any chance of getting away with it, and we designed it that way. It sounds like these guys were just in too remote a part of the mall parking lot. Mall parking lots can be the most dangerous places in a city.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Always somebody smarter, or more willing to take chances to beat you at your own good intentions...at any cost.
Ruthless people are just that..ruthless. Not worth it to me..my momma didn't raise any fools, and I don't plan on letting her down. There are things that happen that are out of your control, for sure. But when you realize that and throw caution to the wind anyway.......:confused: just say'n :rolleyes:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts