Glock Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the people have spoken and the votes are in, It came down to the G21 vs. G23. BUT the winner of March Glockness..... IS THE G23!!!

g23 winner! march glockness.jpg

·
Registered
123 Posts
Damn!!!!

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the 21 beat the 30s by a land slide.

G

·
The Glock 23 is an excellent gun. I was torn between the 23 Gen 3 and the 22 Gen 4 so I went for the 22 instead. Why? Well the 23 seemed too small for my hands. I have big hands, also the 23 muscle pull was stronger than the pull on the 22, I imagine it's because of the different recoil spring system and longer barrel. Nevertheless, the are both very concealable and very good guns, with one being smaller than the other.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
I would hate to try and pick a favorite out of the Glocks that I own.

Reactions: NName591 and Oldcop

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
I would hate to try and pick a favorite out of the Glocks that I own.
I hear ya...but I have to say I have no problem with the winner...Of all my Glocks, and like all of my Glocks, the G23 has never let me down... :D

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Uh, yeh...the 30 S just hit the market, and there's very few out there...wow, what a surprise...lol
I am aware, thank you.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
I think it was rigged,9mm ran out of ammo,if they had any to start with........:)

·
Registered
874 Posts
Meaningless - Totally meaningless!

First, I didn't get to vote; and, second, my G-21's are the fastest shooting, most accurate Glocks that I own. I'm old; I'm tired; and I'm much too lazy to put the required effort into shooting anybody's, sharp recoiling, 40 caliber in the way that I'd need to in order to duplicate the kind of speed and accuracy I'm able to comfortably get out of a soft recoiling G-21.

To quote Jeff Cooper: '40 caliber pistols are the perfect answer to a gunman's problem that never existed!' :D :D

(Relax! I'm just funning with ya.) ;)

Reactions: lineman475
1 - 15 of 15 Posts