Glock Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A member on here requested pics, here is my newest 23, it's marked MCSO for Maricopa County Sheriffs Office(for those that don't know, that's Maricopa County, Arizona), it's a Trade in I traded a Glock 22 for, it has a new frame. It came with the crappy wore out NY1 trigger, 3 13 round Glock mags, and 3 15 round Glock mags, the standard coil spring for the trigger is on it's way, and once I get enough money saved up, the Williams Fire Sights will come off in favor of Tru Glo TFO's.

Reactions: Ron36105

·
Registered
4,630 Posts
Congratulations! Nice markings!

Reactions: MCSO23

·
Registered
173 Posts
Good picture, thanks for showing them !

Reactions: MCSO23

·
Registered
173 Posts
MCSO,
I wondering how does it shoot with the sights that are on there now? The Tru-Glows are a good addition, I like the set I have on a G17.

·
Registered
7,263 Posts
Muslim
Caliphate
Special
Ops

·
Registered
7,263 Posts
Reactions: MCSO23 and Ron36105

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
MCSO,
I wondering how does it shoot with the sights that are on there now? The Tru-Glows are a good addition, I like the set I have on a G17.
I have not had the time to go and shoot it and try, these are Williams Click Adjustable Fire Sights, Williams makes some of the brightest Fiber Optic Sights on the market! This picture DOES NOT do them justice!

That is with an Overcast day, they get even brighter with sunlight.

It's still funny to me how such an ugly pistol can look so beautiful.
I'm one who doesn't think they are ugly! I like the Glock, I like the finish on the Gen 3 better than the Gen4, it just seems a lot more corrosion resistant, easier to clean as well.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Very nice find congrats, and shoot safe!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I took the Williams Sights off today, it got a set of OEM Glock "Drop in a bucket" sights as I call them, that way I can break in the Tagua OWB holster I have for it, and the sights weren't really for this Glock.

Still haven't gotten a chance to shoot either the 22 or the 23, been cold and it's now snowing again, and my closest range is outdoors, it'll happen soon though!

·
Registered
953 Posts
Those markings make that gun a bit special!

·
Registered
4,630 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts