Glock Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
:) I know it's a little early, but with the busy-ness of the holiday weekend, and before I forget, I just wanted to say thank you...
Thank you to all those who went to answer the call for their country, and paid the ultimate price, for the freedoms we share.
And thank you to the families of those lost men and women. Thank you to the many who have served, and those who are still serving...All gave some, and some gave all...And all of them have made it possible for us to enjoy all these great freedoms we have. So to all, I salute you...and I say Thank You...Happy Memorial Day to all of you here on GlockForum...

And to those who think this isn't the greatest country on earth...Delta is ready when you are...!!! :)

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
From a Vet, Thanks rowabi !

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
I was Air Force, 1959 - 1963. I am glad to see the general public is finally appreciating the military services and the sacrifices made.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
:) I know it's a little early, but with the busy-ness of the holiday weekend, and before I forget, I just wanted to say thank you...
Thank you to all those who went to answer the call for their country, and paid the ultimate price, for the freedoms we share.
And thank you to the families of those lost men and women. Thank you to the many who have served, and those who are still serving...All gave some, and some gave all...And all of them have made it possible for us to enjoy all these great freedoms we have. So to all, I salute you...and I say Thank You...Happy Memorial Day to all of you here on GlockForum...

And to those who think this isn't the greatest country on earth...Delta is ready when you are...!!! :)
Well said and ditto!

·
Registered
655 Posts
Have to to say thanks to all of you guys as well. Everything that you soldiers have done and are going to do should be honored. Hope the everyone else has a happy and safe weekend.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Freedom is never free and must be continually secured by the sacrifice of men. America is only a free Country because of the Brave men and women who have been willing to sacrifice everything to secure that ideal for future generations. Freedom will always be called on the carpet and I pray the great men and women will rise up to defend her. To all those who have given the ultimate sacrifice, I thank you and we will meet again one day. For all those who served and are continuing to serve I as a veteran salute your honor and give you great thanks. Keep strong in the fight!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Thank you to all who have served our great country! Some gave all, all gave some! I did not serve but am very thankful to everyone who has. Hope all you guys have a great day!

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
:) Welcome to the forum...Thanks for your service

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.